How to convert .DAT format into DVD format ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • paglamon
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Aug 2005

VCD Gear also can convert from dat to mpeg.
    sigpic

ONLY MOMENTS LINGER...DEWDROPS ON A FALLEN LEAF

Comment

• alykhalil
      Platinum Member
      Platinum Member
      • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by benbryant
      Did you expand the Session 1 folder (the + sign), expand the Track 01, click on the red ISO logo, click on the MPEGAV folder. The VCD stores mpeg video/audio
      in .dat extension in the MPEGAV folder. Just right-click on the .dat file and select the Extract but FILTER only M2F2 Mpeg frames and then select a new name and location where you want to save your file to

Regards
      track 1 cannot be expanded...here is the screenshot of what i get on my screen if i goto option "open image file " ...

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

there is alo no red logo etc....
      cheers...

Comment

• benbryant
        Digital Video Master
        Digital Video Master
        • Aug 2005

Can you right-click the Track 1, select the "Extract but FILTER only M2F2 MPEG frames", give the file a new name such as myvcd.MGP, and select a place to save it. Remember to type .MPG right after myvcd, otherwise IsoBuster won't create a MPG file

Regards

Comment

• alykhalil
          Platinum Member
          Platinum Member
          • Apr 2005

am trying the way you said, but it dont ask for file name. just the location. plus it saves the file as track 01 which has zero size and cannot be opened...

Comment

Working...