Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hekke1664
    • Apr 2002

audio not in sync

I made a backup of Titanic and the quality is good but when I try to rip the audio and join it together with the movie I always receive an error and the audio is not in sync. I tried vob2audio, graphedit, besweet and ac3dec but none seem to work. An I doing something wrong or is there any other software I can try ?
    It is the PAL version of Titanic, maybe a detail is that it has been digitally remastered with THX, the other movies I ripped didn't have THX.
  • techno
    Digital Video Master
    Digital Video Master
    • Nov 2001

Make sure the audio is 44100Hz and save as wav, then load this wav and the video and save it, make sure the MP3 is the audio and DIVX is the video codec.

Another way:

If the video is slower than the audio, increase the frame rate

If the video is faster than the video, de-crease the frame rate.

Hope it helps

Techno

Comment

• Hekke1664
      • Apr 2002

I still have the problem
      I only receive an error when playing the file with Windows Media player (movie and audio)
      I don't receive an error whe I play the video file without audio. Even the audio file is good when I play it with Winamp.

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

"I made a backup of Titanic"

Do you mean that you've ripped (copied with removal of copy protection) the entire DVD to your hard drive - and then converted the movie portion to a compressed format?

What format is the video file?

What software did you use, and with what settings, to create the video file?

Comment

• Hekke1664
          • Apr 2002

I used SmartRipper to rip the DVD to my HDD. And i used GordianKnot (Nandub) to convert the DVD to avi. For the conversion I used the default setting for GordianKnot (included wit hthe software) For the audio I used Vob2audio and GraphEdit.

Comment

Working...