Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cobrared4
    • Jun 2006

convertx2dvd

ok here's the deal i am trying to burn a movie using convert but it is a iso file and convert doesn't recoginize it as a a/v file. if i am going about this the wrong way let me know but please break it down for me. i just want the movie from the disk. is their a way to burn multi-movies on one disk? convert can do this with one click but is their anything else. thanks for any input
  • locoeng
    Who Farted?
    • Dec 2005

How big is the ISO? Are you using SL or DL media?

If you are using DL media I would suggest Imgburn...it's free and can be found here.

Here are some guides for burning to DL media using Imgburn:

Burning DVD Video files directly to double layer media with ImgBurn
    This will cover a full set of Vob, Ifo and Bup files on your Hard Drive to Dual Layer Media. We recommend only Verbatim +R DL discs. See why here It is NOT recommended to use DVD-R DL Discs for Video. Firstly make sure your Vob, Ifo and Bup files are in a folder called VIDEO_TS then open ImgBurn ...

Creating a double layer ISO on your hard drive using ImgBurn
    This will cover making a Dual Layer ISO on your Hard Drive. Firstly make sure your Vob, Ifo and Bup files are in a folder called VIDEO_TS then open ImgBurn in Build Mode and choose the folder option in the source box, and navigate to the folder you stored the files. When you have chosen the folde...

ImgBurn Build Mode, An Overview
    Open ImgBurn and choose Mode -> Build, or use the Ctrl+Alt+B option. This opens Build Mode and you will see this screen. From here, you can add/remove files or folders to your ISO. You can choose to type the folder location in the drop down box, or browse for files/folders via the icons on the...

If you are using SL discs and need to compress you data to fit onto one single disc I would suggest DVD Shrink...also free, and can be found here.

Here is a guide:

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. It's not fair to you and no challenge for us."
    Walt Kelly

Comment

• cobrared4
      • Jun 2006

ok 3 files 1.84gb,1.52gb,1.94gb. useing single layer media. if i can get all three on a dvd5 fine if not no bigge.any suggs. ty. oh they have already been shrink that is where the iso came from.

Comment

• locoeng
        Who Farted?
        • Dec 2005

Probably doable...put all 3 ISO's into DVD Shrink and see what kind of compression you come up with.

"I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person. It's not fair to you and no challenge for us."
        Walt Kelly

Comment

• cobrared4
          • Jun 2006

thanks dude didn't expect an answer that quick

Comment

• locoeng
            Who Farted?
            • Dec 2005

No problem, good luck and happy burning.

Walt Kelly

Comment

• cobrared4
              • Jun 2006

can i combine all 3 if i can how, ive used convertx2dvd for this but it won't work with iso's. will shrink do this ?

Comment

• locoeng
                Who Farted?
                • Dec 2005

Import the ISO's in Reuthor mode.

Walt Kelly

Comment

• cobrared4
                  • Jun 2006

ty very much i have racked my brains for an answer.i got them on one disk. now i last question and i will try and leave u alone. when i burn them (i use alcohol120) how do i separte them so i can go to the menu and pick the one i want to play on the disk

Comment

• locoeng
                    Who Farted?
                    • Dec 2005

Never used alcohol120 or made menus for avi's.

Walt Kelly

Comment

Working...