• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vaughn
    Gold Member
    Gold Member
    • Jan 2002

audio/video sync nightmare

My audio and video are always out of sync on my conversions.

Please don't think i that i am too lazy not to have checked out all the posts here concerning this because i have.

I use a flask MPEG type program. I understand about audio interleaving however when i use that it will only correct the a/v in that one spot in the movie, the beginning and end are both out of sync still.

I thought maybe my video was stretched so i tried out the Terabits Avi Info program but to no avail, for some reason no matter how much i adjusted the frames the a/v sync was not affected.

In virtural dub when i change the frame rate it seems to fix the snyc but only at that one spot in the file, before of after the sync is still off.

I have tried different types of audio compression besides MPEG-3 mp3 44100hz and even uncompressed PCM but evreything is out of sync.

Please tell me that there is a magical program out there that can address this problem!
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

"even uncompressed PCM but evreything is out of sync."

if you use one of the 0.594 versions of Flask, I assure you that the audio will not be out of synch if you select 48,000 PCM audio...

Comment

Working...