X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Matrix_Greek
    • Apr 2003

PowerDVD 4.0 Playback problem

Gentlemen:
    I have following problem when I try to play .mpeg file in PowerDVD 4.0.
    When I try to play .mpeg file in PowerDVD 4.0, It crashes and windows XP error report screen appears. When I click "don't send error report" in the box, it closes the PowerDVD 4.0. I have reformatted the hard drive just to get PowerDVD working; but no luck.. This problem started happening after I install 2nd processor in my PC. With one processor it was working perfactly normal. Do you guys think it may be because of Dual processor?? Does PowerDVD 4.0 support Dual processor??? Here is a catch..It plays .avi files perfacly normal without any problem. I really need this software working.. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

This PC belongs to my Church and we project the videos on LCD Projector using RCA out jack of ATI AIW 7500 Radeon card in PC during the assembly. I try using WinDVD, it plays on the computer but it does not project it on the LCD projector. When we had PowerDVD working, it was playing .mpeg files and we were able to project the mpeg2 files on the LCD Projector. All the problem started after installing 2nd processor.

Please helppppppppppppppp.....

Here are the PC spec:
    AMD athlon MXL 1800+ Dual Processor
    (1)80GB, 7200rpm HD on secondary IDE by itself & (1) 40GB, 7200 HD on Primary IDE by itself.
    (1) Zip drive and (1) DVD-ROM drive on IDE-0 channel of PCI card
    (1) CD-RW drive on IDE-1 Channel of PCI card.
    256MB DDR RAM
    ATI AIW 7500 Radeon
    Sound blaster Audigy 2
    WindowsXP (no Service Packs installed)

Thank You in advance for your help
    Geek!!!
Working...