X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • admin
    Administrator
    • Nov 2001

poor admin is going to be outnumbered
    It's okay - I'm used to being surrounded by United (and Liverpool and Leeds) supporters by now
    Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog

Comment

• gchester
      Gold Member
      Gold Member
      • Feb 2002

up the ARSE is all i can say.. only kidding it will be down to the usuall suspects with chelsea in the running now, for sure.
      england were fantastic tonight only being caught off on the left a few times bring back Macca he needs a job!! and for manchester V's newcastle 3-1 with shearer scoring a late penalty

Comment

• MPS
        Digital Video Enthusiast
        Digital Video Enthusiast
        • Mar 2003

hmm... 2-1 - one for van nistelrooy and one for one of the new players on the score (or giggs maybe) and shearer

one world. one united. one future.

Comment

• Oriphus
          Digital Video Technician
          Digital Video Technician
          • Aug 2003

One hell of a game lol

It will be 3-1. I fancy Van Nistelroy to score, and possible even Ronaldo. That would be cool! Who knows what it will be, but for god sake, someone find Admin some support in the form of an Arsenal supporter, or he'll get pissed off with the soccer abuse we give him and kick us off lol
          http://www.dvd-backup.tk

Comment

• MPS
            Digital Video Enthusiast
            Digital Video Enthusiast
            • Mar 2003

hahahah

if i was to support other premiership club that would be aston villa. my 3rd choice is liverpool, cause my mate Dudek plays there.

arsenal sux and why? because its too.... french its not Arsenal anymore it's Ahsenaaa (hope U get the right pronunication of this one)

however, they have some great players (some of whihc i even like ):
            - Dennis "I'm afraid to fly planes" Bergkamp
            - Thierry "I wonder how my Monaco mate Trezeguet is doin in Turin" Henry
            - David "I got a name relating to sperm, however I refuse to accept that Ronaldinho's goal at WC2002 was my fault" Seaman
            and the coach Arsene "Why don't Englishmen speak French, it's such a beautiful language" Wenger.

Comment

• Oriphus
              Digital Video Technician
              Digital Video Technician
              • Aug 2003

lol - i like your analogies on the Arsenal players. They are a good squad though.

By the way, you have comitted the cardinal sin by saying Liverpool is a team you like. That is disgraceful talk from a United man and i will be reporting you to the ehad of the UNited Supporters club. You will be summoned for execution within the next fortnight. Good day to you sir

Comment

• MPS
                Digital Video Enthusiast
                Digital Video Enthusiast
                • Mar 2003

i do not favor liverpool, i only expressed my support for the actions of my country mate J. Dudek, which is a patriotic duty.
                sorry, if my statement was misunderstood, it was not my intention. i am a loyal MU fan and wish to continue helping the club with my great and loving support.
                however, being a responsible man that i am, i am ready and willing to take any sort of punishment from the United Supporters' Club, that this blissful and truly commited to its club organisation may rule upon me.

tá-tá

Comment

• Oriphus
                  Digital Video Technician
                  Digital Video Technician
                  • Aug 2003

lol - im wearing the new united shirt at the min - the white one. It is a quality shirt. The supporters club have decided to be leniant with you. No further action will be taken lol

Comment

• MPS
                    Digital Video Enthusiast
                    Digital Video Enthusiast
                    • Mar 2003

the above statement is very pleasant for both my nervous system and my ears

i'm happy for ur having a MU tshirt... as for me... well.. i recently was to Italy, and i brought me self an original AC Parma scarf
                    Last edited by MPS; 23 Aug 2003, 04:17 AM.

Comment

• Oriphus
                      Digital Video Technician
                      Digital Video Technician
                      • Aug 2003

AS Roma lol

Here, im looking forward to the Real Madrid vx Real Mallorca match on Sunday. I get to see Beckham play in a serious competition and i also get to see Mallorca beat them like they did last time: 3-1 i think lol

Im a Rela Betis man myself

I also like Riverplate in Argentina

Comment

• admin
                        Administrator
                        • Nov 2001

I get to see Beckham play in a serious competition
                        As an United fan, do you want him to do well at Real, or prove that it was right to let him go (for the relatively small price tag)?
                        Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog

Comment

• MPS
                          Digital Video Enthusiast
                          Digital Video Enthusiast
                          • Mar 2003

not Roma - Parma! - its a big difference

i dont care about ppl's opinion, i still support Beckham, no matter his move to Madrid or 'decrease in form'

Comment

• Oriphus
                            Digital Video Technician
                            Digital Video Technician
                            • Aug 2003

Admin - I want him to do well, i do like him. However, I really dont think he was bought for his football skills. He was bought for his ability to sell football shirts. Its a well known fact that David Beckham is the most popular footballer in the world. His popularity didnt stretch to me though. I was never really a big fan of his football skills, bar his free kicks and crosses. In fact, I have always gotten the number 7 on the back of my United shirt, yet I never ever got a name on it though until he left. I now have just put Ronaldo 7 on my new shirt.

I think Beckham may find himself on the bench quite a bit at Real Madrid. But in saying that, I hope he gets to play a lot and I hope he does well. I liked him more before that bitch Victoria turned him into a complete pop idol type fruity boy. He now wears a hairband for christ sake. Not my kind of role model!
                            As an United fan, do you want him to do well at Real, or prove that it was right to let him go?
                            I do think it was the right thing to do. We didnt need him, we needed someone with a bit more flare and skill, who can also cross the ball as good as beckham. If you look at Davids last England game, or his Real madrid game, he didnt look to hot. If you look at his replacement Ronaldo, there is no competition.
                            (for the relatively small price tag)?
                            I actually think that his price tag was very good, considering the way he plays. It was the right time to sell him and Veron, two expensive players we dont really need. We have brought in Djemba Djemba, as straight replacement for Veron and Christiano Ronaldo, a straight replacement for Beckham. I think if they arent atleast as god as their replacements already, within a year or two they will be.

MPS - Sorry mate, my mistake, parma are ok

Comment

• MPS
                              Digital Video Enthusiast
                              Digital Video Enthusiast
                              • Mar 2003

i more or less agree with ure post oriphus, and dont sweat about parma it's ok

Comment

• Oriphus
                                Digital Video Technician
                                Digital Video Technician
                                • Aug 2003

Another succesful match under uniteds massive belt. It was a pretty good preformance by us in mu opinion. The first goal for Newcastle was a bit of a farce for two reasons it think.

1). Paul Scholes never handled the ball (the referee was behind him and couldnt see that - why did he give it then????)
                                2). Although Silvestre shouldve been stronger, he was pushed to the ground in the box by Alan Shearer to score the goal. referee????

The game progressed frmo there to more incredible decisions by the referee. Ryan Giggs was on for goal and was taken down from behind by the last defender who go no where near the ball. the rules are, free kick and the defender gets sent off. Referee??? That incident saw a very angry coach sent of. Alex was fuming and i dont think thats the last we'll hear of it.

Van Nistleroy in the box was brought down, a good call for a penalty (not given of course) but i feel it may have been a good defensive tackle rather than an illegal one.

An amazing performace by the captain Roy Keane. Both goals from United were set up with absolutely amazing passes frmo that man. He was out of this world when it came to the balls he played in. After Van Nistelroy missing a similar one on one with Shay Given, he was feed in again by Roy Keane to score an excellent goal. A short while later, Paul Scholes missed an amazing tap in, but made up for it with a chested ball in to the back of the net from another excellent Roy Keane pass.

If you add up what we shouldve scored, and take away the farcical Newcastle goal, it shoul've been 4-0 easily to Man Utd.

Well done to the boys in red anyway. the last time we won our first two premiership games, Arsenal won the league!! Who likes statistics anyway? lol

Im looking forward to the Arsenal and then the Liverpool match tomorrow. I hope you comment Admin

Comment

Working...