What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chewy
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2003

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
    overall a good movie. i agree. at first it was hard to take jack black seriously given his previous roles but he turned out ok.
    the film producer/director is a buffoon and that fits jack black, now Adrien Brody
    seems good, had forgotten him in The Pianist. Only got half way thru last night.
    Naomi Watts? Looked her up, this is her first big film.

Comment

• BR7
      He is coming to your little town!
      • Aug 2005

For anybody that likes Indie Dramas you may like 21 Grams it has Benicio Del Toro,Naomi Watts and Sean Penn.It popped into my head when Chewy mentioned Naomi Watts great movie IMO give it a look

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• lfcrule1972
        Liverpool 'til I die......
        • Nov 2003

I really liked King Kong altho after the 1st watch I tend to agree with my kids that you can lose the first 45 mins and cut straight to the action on Skull Island !
        "There will come a moment when you have the chance to do the right thing......"

"I Love those moments - I like to wave at them as they pass by...."

ImgBurn Support Forum

Stop !! Before you post read this !

cynthia is Queen of the smilies !

Comment

• LT. Columbo
          Demigod of Digital Video
          • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by photo_angel2004
          Well Lt. Derailed is a WAY better movie then Capote! Yes I got to se it and I should have just bought the darn thing right away. LOL
          i agree!

Originally Posted by ifcrule1972
          I really liked King Kong altho after the 1st watch I tend to agree with my kids that you can lose the first 45 mins and cut straight to the action on Skull Island !
          Ifcrule1972, lol, that's exactly what i thought too. next time i watch it, i might just punch in 45:00 on the ol toshiba

Originally Posted by chewy
          the film producer/director is a buffoon and that fits jack black, now Adrien Brody
          seems good, had forgotten him in The Pianist. Only got half way thru last night.
          Naomi Watts? Looked her up, this is her first big film.
          that's true, i guess he was cast properly, and yeah i've heard of naomi watts but this is definetly her biggest movie. etched in hollywood forever now.

Originally Posted by BR7
          For anybody that likes Indie Dramas you may like 21 Grams it has Benicio Del Toro,Naomi Watts and Sean Penn.It popped into my head when Chewy mentioned Naomi Watts great movie IMO give it a look
          it's good, i liked it even though i can't stand sean penn.
          "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
          Columbo moments...
          "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
          "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
          (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• nwg
            Left *****
            • Jun 2003

I never saw King Kong at the cinema so I will be renting this one. The runtime of 3 hours doesn't bother me as I have watched plenty longer films in one go (The Stand was 6 hours).

It isn't out until April 10th for me.

My favourite Naomi film is The Ring (the Japanese version is better) and she was good in the TV series Sleepwalkers.

Comment

• photo_angel2004
              Queen of Digital Video
              Queen of Digital Video
              • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by MikeyBK
              I was expecting him to go into one of his little bits at any moment!

Wasn't that a couple of great twists at the end!?

Got to love those twists!

@nwg,

I remember the fisrt time I watched the stand I really didnt think it was a 6 hour movie I thought maybe a 3 or 4 hour, but what I do remember was starting the movie at night in the dark and it ending in the morning in daylight. LOL
              Last edited by photo_angel2004; 1 Apr 2006, 09:11 AM.

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                Demigod of Digital Video
                • Nov 2004

you know, i don't think i have seen the stand. for some ridiculous reason i'm confusing it with the storm of the century...which was long, but god.
                "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                Columbo moments...
                "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• NightTran
                  King of Digital Video
                  King of Digital Video
                  • Aug 2005

I have seen kingkong and I jsut wish I have big screen TV
                  sigpic

Comment

• BR7
                    • Aug 2005

I agree it would be nice

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                      Demigod of Digital Video
                      • Nov 2004

i watched it on my 20". i was impressed. everyone is different.
                      Columbo moments...

Comment

• nwg
                        Left *****
                        • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by photo_angel2004
                        @nwg,

I remember the fisrt time I watched the stand I really didnt think it was a 6 hour movie I thought maybe a 3 or 4 hour, but what I do remember was starting the movie at night in the dark and it ending in the morning in daylight. LOL
                        I rounded up. It was 345 minutes for me (PAL speedup). Pal is 4% faster than NTSC. The R1 DVD should be 360 minutes.

Originally Posted by NightTran
                        I have seen kingkong and I jsut wish I have big screen TV
                        I can't watch films on my TV now. It will be on my projector when I see that.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                          Demigod of Digital Video
                          • Nov 2004

still on the baylon marathon?
                          Columbo moments...

Comment

• nwg
                            Left *****
                            • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                            still on the baylon marathon?
                            Haven't really started. I watched the pilot episode which was released as a film on DVD. I then decided to watch Star Trek Voyager season 3 as I don't have season 4. I wanted to watch all of the voyagers before starting on Babylon. Voyager season 4 is currently £85! I don't buy them until they are down to £30-£35.

I do watch these TV episodes on my widescreen TV and not my projector as I have too many of them and don't want to use up expensive lamp bulb.

Comment

• BR7
                              • Aug 2005

That's funny I do that with my Sopranos I watch a Season a night until I am done with season 5 I do that at least once or twice a month .I need some sort of help I am addicted to this show

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                                Demigod of Digital Video
                                • Nov 2004

i know the feeling

i just watched the squid and the whale. damn, this movie really enthralled me. it's super short at only 1 hr and 17 min, but never is boring because of it. it's about what happens to the family when they split up and is filled with curse words and all that other filthy stuff we know and love. half the time i couldn't help but laugh from the little boy constantly swearing who obviously got it from his dad. good story, worthy of the ratings it got.

Columbo moments...

Comment

Working...