What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by nwg
    I have had to post this fight sequence video. It if from one of Cynthia Rothrock's bad martial art films. I thought it was very amusing.

Pretty good scenehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss4ba_7k6Y4

IMDB

amusing for sure. lol and regarding the posters comment, it definetly IS....
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• LT. Columbo
      Demigod of Digital Video
      • Nov 2004

did anyone fully watch king kong yet? normally 3hrs is quite agonizing for a movie, but this one i thought was pretty good. the only noticeably fake parts were when the people were overlapping the dinosaurs. all ape scenes looked very good. good movie IMO.
      "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
      Columbo moments...
      "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• MikeyBK
        Digital Video Maniac
        • Feb 2006

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
        did anyone fully watch king kong yet? normally 3hrs is quite agonizing for a movie, but this one i thought was pretty good. the only noticeably fake parts were when the people were overlapping the dinosaurs. all ape scenes looked very good. good movie IMO.
        My youngest daughter absolutely loved Kong, but my son hated it because of the fake dinosaurs scenes, he said it looked 'bogus'.
        I have as of yet not watched it either because of the length. Just gotta set aside 3 hours. I do plan to though because I have gotten 90% positive feedbacks from everyone.
        MBK

Antec 900 ATX Mid Tower
        Antec True Power Trio 650W PSU
        ABIT IP35 Pro LGA 775 Intel Motherboard
        Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.4GHz CPU (Overclocking @ 2.9GHz)
        XFX GeForce 8600GT 256MB GDDR3 Video Card
        Patriot eXtreme Performance (2 x 1GB) DDR2 SDRAM
        Seagate Barracuda(Perpendicular Recording) 320GB SATA 3.0Gb

*SAMSUNG 18X LightScribe SATA SH-S183L DVD±R
        *Sony DRU-810A IDE DVD±R
        *BenQ LS DW1655 IDE DVD±R

Comment

• LT. Columbo
          Demigod of Digital Video
          • Nov 2004

well your son has high standards. they don't look that bad--but noticeable. everything else very nice. great fri night popcorn movie. i've seen it twice already!
          Columbo moments...

Comment

• photo_angel2004
            Queen of Digital Video
            Queen of Digital Video
            • Jan 2004

Last night I watched The prize winner,
            This movies is not what I expected how ever it was good.
            Based on a true story, how a family of 10 manages to survive on prize winnings.
            I give this one 2 thumbs up. LOL

Also a good chick flick and anyone the loves skating and romance.
            The cutting edge II was also a good one.

We will see King Kong tonight.

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• NightTran
              King of Digital Video
              King of Digital Video
              • Aug 2005

I am planning to watch kong to night I hope it good, so far the 56% with shrink is good with my little TV
              Last edited by NightTran; 30 Mar 2006, 02:20 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                Demigod of Digital Video
                • Nov 2004

i just looked at the prize winner, never heard of it. could be good it seems.

and i can't believe, ocean's 13?
                Columbo moments...

Comment

• Zero G
                  Next to Arch Stanton
                  • Jan 2006

I don't think I'll have Kong by the weekend. It would have made for a good flick for tomorrow night.
                  "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                    Demigod of Digital Video
                    • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by Zero G
                    I don't think I'll have Kong by the weekend
                    no free time?
                    Columbo moments...

Comment

• Zero G
                      Next to Arch Stanton
                      • Jan 2006

I had to order online to get widescreen cheap, so I don't think it will be in by tomorrow.
                      "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• MikeyBK
                        Digital Video Maniac
                        • Feb 2006

Well I gotta tell ya, I just watched Kong and I give it a thumbs waaaay up! I thought it was well made and even the dinosaurs seemed realistic(you know, for a movie about a Giant Ape ). I agree with my daughter and recommend this one.
                        MBK

Antec 900 ATX Mid Tower

*Sony DRU-810A IDE DVD±R

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                          Demigod of Digital Video
                          • Nov 2004

overall a good movie. i agree. at first it was hard to take jack black seriously given his previous roles but he turned out ok.
                          Columbo moments...

Comment

• photo_angel2004
                            Queen of Digital Video
                            Queen of Digital Video
                            • Jan 2004

Well Lt. Derailed is a WAY better movie then Capote! Yes I got to se it and I should have just bought the darn thing right away. LOL

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• MikeyBK
                              Digital Video Maniac
                              • Feb 2006

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                              overall a good movie. i agree. at first it was hard to take jack black seriously given his previous roles but he turned out ok.
                              I was expecting him to go into one of his little bits at any moment!

Originally Posted by photo_angel2004
                              Well Lt. Derailed is a WAY better movie then Capote! Yes I got to se it and I should have just bought the darn thing right away. LOL
                              Wasn't that a couple of great twists at the end!?
                              MBK

Antec 900 ATX Mid Tower

*Sony DRU-810A IDE DVD±R

Comment

• BR7
                                He is coming to your little town!
                                • Aug 2005

I have to tell you when King Kong was being made and I heard Jack Black was in it I wasn't to thrilled to me he didn't seem to fit in this type of movie but to my surprise he pulled off the roll and he is not the one dimensional actor I thought he was

Derailed was great as I said before a little predictable but all an all a good movie.As for Capote I haven't seen it yet but it's on the top of my to see list

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

Working...