What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nwg
    Left *****
    • Jun 2003

I never really got into the sopranos. Although, I liked the Steve Buscemi character.

Comment

• photo_angel2004
      Queen of Digital Video
      Queen of Digital Video
      • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
      you know, i don't think i have seen the stand. for some ridiculous reason i'm confusing it with the storm of the century...which was long, but god.
      If you have never seen The Stand I would recomend it, its a good one.

It is split up on 2 discs and each disk is split by 1.5 hours so you dont have to watch the whole 6 hours at one time.

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• BR7
        He is coming to your little town!
        • Aug 2005

Steve Buscemi did a great job in Season 5 he even directed some episodes in past Seasons.I got hooked on The Sopranos from Day one I think the reason I like it so much is because I have always been kind of a mafia buff I like they way they hint around about past mafia stuff such as The Pizza Connection and John Gotti I could go on all day about other stuff but you get my meaning(And I love the story and characters) .So far Season 6 has been great
        @LT
        The Squid and the Whale looks good I will check it out

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
          Demigod of Digital Video
          • Nov 2004

angel, yep i added the stand to my "to see" movies list.

br7/nwg i 'm going to buy some old seasons of sopranos having only ever watched a few of them. i figure what the hell, good price at the pawn shop. discs in great shape. buscemi is good in everything, i wonder what his face REALLY looks like though..
          "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
          Columbo moments...
          "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
          "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
          (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• BR7
            • Aug 2005

I think you will like the series LT the actors are great which make the characters believable and it has a great story line. James Gandolfini pulls this roll off in a big way I love the way he questions himself about his life style and what could have been if he chose a different path in life and as for Edie Falco you will love to hate her as Carmela and the same goes for Tony's mother (Nancy Marchand) you will love his associates My favorite is Pauly Walnuts.That's all I will get into about the show let me know what you think of the show after you watch season 1

Daylight Savings Time dont forget to set your clocks
            Last edited by BR7; 2 Apr 2006, 08:23 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• BR7
              • Aug 2005

I see they are working on Sin City 2 A Dame to Kill for Here is the cast
              Jessica Alba .... Nancy Callahan
              Devon Aoki .... Miho
              Powers Boothe .... Senator Roark (attached)
              Rosario Dawson .... Gail
              Michael Clarke Duncan .... Manute
              Jaime King .... Goldie/Wendy
              Michael Madsen .... Bob (attached)
              Brittany Murphy .... Shellie
              Clive Owen .... Dwight McCarthy
              Mickey Rourke .... Marv
              Danny Trejo

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• lfcrule1972
                Liverpool 'til I die......
                • Nov 2003

I am really looking forward to Sin City 2.... Hey PA I couldn't find "The Stand" here in the UK
                "There will come a moment when you have the chance to do the right thing......"

"I Love those moments - I like to wave at them as they pass by...."

ImgBurn Support Forum

Stop !! Before you post read this !

cynthia is Queen of the smilies !

Comment

• nwg
                  Left *****
                  • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by lfcrule1972
                  Hey PA I couldn't find "The Stand" here in the UK

It was available but is deleted now.

Comment

• lfcrule1972
                    Liverpool 'til I die......
                    • Nov 2003

Oh shame - any reason ?
                    "There will come a moment when you have the chance to do the right thing......"

"I Love those moments - I like to wave at them as they pass by...."

ImgBurn Support Forum

Stop !! Before you post read this !

cynthia is Queen of the smilies !

Comment

• nwg
                      Left *****
                      • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by lfcrule1972
                      Oh shame - any reason ?
                      DVD's get deleted all the time. It is usually when a DVD Distributor rights run out. Sometimes, it gets picked up by another company and re-issued, others just don't released anymore.

Comment

• BR7
                        • Aug 2005

If you ever get the chance you need to rent THE ICEMAN INTERVIEWS this has to be one of the creepiest guys I have ever seen he was a mafia hit man he used to work for the Gambino family.If you do see it watch his facial expressions as he tells his story's and you will see what I mean by creepy.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                          Demigod of Digital Video
                          • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by BR7
                          I think you will like the series LT the actors are great which make the characters believable and it has a great story line. James Gandolfini pulls this roll off in a big way I love the way he questions himself about his life style and what could have been if he chose a different path in life and as for Edie Falco you will love to hate her as Carmela and the same goes for Tony's mother (Nancy Marchand) you will love his associates My favorite is Pauly Walnuts.That's all I will get into about the show let me know what you think of the show after you watch season 1

Daylight Savings Time dont forget to set your clocks
                          it's quite good so far, i'm starting from the beginning and am on s1 ep 11. i've been bitten by the bug br7
                          "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                          Columbo moments...
                          "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• BR7
                            • Aug 2005

lol @ LT I am glad you like itIt's nice to see you back

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                              Demigod of Digital Video
                              • Nov 2004

ty, remind me, why does junior want to wack tony?
                              Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                                • Aug 2005

Because of Tony seeing a shrink and the conlingus joke he made on the golf course.But the real reason is because Uncle Junior is bitter on how fast Tony moved up in the ranks and he himself isn't advancing Junior is using the shrink and the conlingus joke as an excuse to make sure he gets the top spot

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

Working...