What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Chewy
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2003

columbo meets the mob! What has the world come to?

About like wookie meets old west, "Deadwood"

Comment

• BR7
      He is coming to your little town!
      • Aug 2005

I like Deadwood that Swergen cracks me up
      Last edited by BR7; 9 Apr 2006, 05:15 AM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
        Demigod of Digital Video
        • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by BR7
        Because of Tony seeing a shrink and the conlingus joke he made on the golf course.But the real reason is because Uncle Junior is bitter on how fast Tony moved up in the ranks and he himself isn't advancing Junior is using the shrink and the conlingus joke as an excuse to make sure he gets the top spot
        right, i realized that about 5 min after i posted the question. too many distractions in this bloody place this weekend. ty
        "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
        Columbo moments...
        "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
        "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
        (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• LT. Columbo
          Demigod of Digital Video
          • Nov 2004

has anyone seen basic instinct 2? why was this thing such a POS? only made 3 mill. tenth place. anyway, it looks pretty dumb and the original was pretty good IMO. i also hear 3 is been written already....so i'm wondering why this thing flopped so bad.
          "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
          Columbo moments...
          "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• photo_angel2004
            Queen of Digital Video
            Queen of Digital Video
            • Jan 2004

i didnt know there was a basic instinct 2 never herd of that one.

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• LT. Columbo
              Demigod of Digital Video
              • Nov 2004

lol, great job they did with promotions...maybe that's one reason.
              Columbo moments...

Comment

• Zero G
                Next to Arch Stanton
                • Jan 2006

I haven't seen it yet, but will likely watch it at some point. I wonder what went wrong with this one? The first was good.
                "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                  Demigod of Digital Video
                  • Nov 2004

me too, dvd release for sure. the rating on imdb is quite laughable. serves sharon right for delaying production and shunning her would-be co-stars

whatta *itch!

"Benjamin Bratt was banned by Sharon Stone for not being a good actor."
                  Last edited by LT. Columbo; 10 Apr 2006, 12:09 AM.
                  Columbo moments...

Comment

• photo_angel2004
                    Queen of Digital Video
                    Queen of Digital Video
                    • Jan 2004

Well after watching that trailer it looks like a bad movie too much of the same as the first movie. Looks lame.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                      Demigod of Digital Video
                      • Nov 2004

i don't like that they changed the location and the lead actor. sequels should always have the same main cast. actually i see now that the fact that it flopped can largely be blamed on stone herself. they gave her too much power. she chose the actor, helped write it, fought with producers to add certain scenes they wanted to cut...
                      Columbo moments...

Comment

• photo_angel2004
                        Queen of Digital Video
                        Queen of Digital Video
                        • Jan 2004

I bet they are wishing that they would have never given her the Power. LMAO

Comment

• BR7
                          He is coming to your little town!
                          • Aug 2005

I just seen Lucky Number Slevin tonight I have to say this movie was outstanding it had more twists then a Christmas candy cane it was well written and clever the acting was great which helped out this movie even more I should add this movie is very violent and violent scenes are very graphic I wouldn't recommend taking the little ones all in all it's a great movie out of 10 I would rate it an 8.5
                          Last edited by BR7; 15 Apr 2006, 03:16 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• katono
                            • Apr 2006

i thought the Fog really stunk a mist!! pfui! PFUI!

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                              Demigod of Digital Video
                              • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by BR7
                              I just seen Lucky Number Slevin tonight I have to say this movie was outstanding it had more twists then a Christmas candy cane it was well written and clever the acting was great which helped out this movie even more I should add this movie is very violent and violent scenes are very graphic I wouldn't recommend taking the little ones all in all it's a great movie out of 10 I would rate it an 8.5
                              don't know if i'll see that one br7, can't stand the title and it didn't do to well i hear so far. but then again morgan freeman is in it.

p.s. the triangle (2005) stay away from. didn't even finish.
                              Columbo moments...

Comment

• photo_angel2004
                                Queen of Digital Video
                                Queen of Digital Video
                                • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by katono
                                i thought the Fog really stunk a mist!! pfui! PFUI!

I think the orrigianal "The Fog" was better movie wise although the special efects were a bit better in the re- make.

Comment

Working...