What is your most hated film of 2004/2005/2006/2007/2008/2009/2010/2011/2012/2013?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Aegmorgil
    • Nov 2005

Those Chuck Norris Facts are AWESOME!!! LMAO!!!

Comment

• lfcrule1972
      Liverpool 'til I die......
      • Nov 2003

Originally Posted by nwg
      I am going off topic for this post. Has anyone watched the British comedy series Men Behaving Badly? I first watched it when it came out in 1991 and just watched the first two series on DVD and it is still ridicolously funny and lot better than the crap on TV now. The only thing that gets matches its funniness is Red Dwarf.

One of the funniest comedy shows I have ever watched nwg !! I also agree with you on Red Dwarf altho that suffered from too many series in my opinion.

I am not sure the humour either would be quite as easy on our American friends but worth a look if they are on Dish to see what you think.....
      "There will come a moment when you have the chance to do the right thing......"

"I Love those moments - I like to wave at them as they pass by...."

ImgBurn Support Forum

Stop !! Before you post read this !

cynthia is Queen of the smilies !

Comment

• nwg
        Left *****
        • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by lfcrule1972
        One of the funniest comedy shows I have ever watched nwg !! I also agree with you on Red Dwarf altho that suffered from too many series in my opinion.

I am not sure the humour either would be quite as easy on our American friends but worth a look if they are on Dish to see what you think.....
        I am watching the fourth series and the and I am still laughing at the same jokes I first heard 10 years ago. Some of the jokes do seem very British/English which maybe not understood elsewhere.

They can keep making Red Dwarf as I will always watch it. I remember seeing a clip from the American Red Dwarf pilot and it was awful and didn't go anywhere. Even, the British Red Dwarf writers were brought in and do a second pilot and they couldn't get anywhere either.

Comment

• lfcrule1972
          Liverpool 'til I die......
          • Nov 2003

I think up until series 5/6 you couldn't touch Red Dwarf for me - it was simply the funniest thing on BBC2, later series just seemed a little tired tho but that is just my opinion.

Men Behaving was funny week after week tho ! The 1st series was not the best but the Clunes/Morrissey combination was superb !
          "There will come a moment when you have the chance to do the right thing......"

"I Love those moments - I like to wave at them as they pass by...."

ImgBurn Support Forum

Stop !! Before you post read this !

cynthia is Queen of the smilies !

Comment

• BR7
            He is coming to your little town!
            • Aug 2005

Has any one seen New Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon I didn't know a second was made If you seen it let me know what you thought of it I may just go rent it tonight if I do I will post what I thought of it as well
            Last edited by BR7; 26 Apr 2006, 09:49 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• nwg
              Left *****
              • Jun 2003

Originally Posted by BR7
              Has any one seen New Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon I didn't know a second was made If you seen it let me know what you thought of it I may just go rent it tonight if I do I will post what I thought of it as well
              I haven't seen it.

It is basically a TV version that was made before the film version. It has different actors playing the same parts as in the film version. Think of it as a extended version of CTHD with added footage but to TV standards and everyday Chinese actors. THere is no famous actors in this version.

The Ang Lee version cut the story to make it fit a 2 hour length and had a big film budget.

Comment

• BR7
                • Aug 2005

Thanks nwg I had a hard time finding some thing on this you just saved me a few bucks

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• DAFT
                  Slightly Stupid
                  • Aug 2004

Well BR, i guess that is a good question and one that has me wondering myself. i guess the simple way oof explaining it is sales mediation. Like a Acount Exec but I work with a team that puts out fires with clients and company partnerships. i spend way too much time off US soil and that makes me think career change. So BR7, if your looking for a company spin doctor i'm your guy.
                  Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
                  I'm Watching You!!!

Comment

• photo_angel2004
                    Queen of Digital Video
                    Queen of Digital Video
                    • Jan 2004

WOW, Well I watched Hostel last night and WOW.

Ok like saw as far as gore but this movie was base on true real life story line.
                    Just to imagine that there are people out there like that just scares me.

I have a whole new way of looking at rich business men in suits now. OMG.

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• BR7
                      • Aug 2005

Not picking on you PA But like I stated before I thought this movie was weak and very predictable which made it boring to watch, to me the movie storyline seemed rushed and you didn't get to know the characters that well so when there time came you had no feeling at all except for being grossed out a bit on some scenes
                      @DAFT
                      That job would be cool at first I imagine you seen a lot of new places but I suppose the traveling would get old after a while
                      Last edited by BR7; 28 Apr 2006, 09:47 AM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• photo_angel2004
                        Queen of Digital Video
                        Queen of Digital Video
                        • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by BR7
                        Not picking on you PA But like I stated before I thought this movie was weak and very predictable which made it boring to watch, to me the movie storyline seemed rushed and you didn't get to know the characters that well so when there time came you had no feeling at all except for being grossed out a bit on some scenes
                        @DAFT
                        That job would be cool at first I imagine you seen a lot of new places but I suppose the traveling would get old after a while

Oh I hear ya on Quality of the story line,

It just freaked me out when watching the bonus features that this was based on a true story this really happened. What bothers me is there are people out there that do this. That is what is scary.

Not the movie but the thought that these people are doing these things and who falls as the next victum?

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• floresdave
                          results may vary
                          • Mar 2006

reading through these posts its funny how many different opinions people have about movies. I haven't seen much this year that i was too crazy about. I liked Walk the Line only because of JOAQUIN PHOENIX and the phenominal job he did. The movie was decent and he made it great. Hustle and Flow i already wrote off as crap but then i watched it and really enjoyed it. Probably my least favorite movie of last year was the Fantastic Four. Mr Fantastic makes character makes TOBY MAGUIRE's spiderman look like clint eastwood. Jessica ALBA is definetly a looker but with the exception of SIN CITY not a big fan. A history of violence is another movie that i thought would be great but just turned out chessy stupid and predictable. I can't really count some movies as being bad because you know when you see them they are gonna be crap especially family movies kids films most horror movies and chick flicks actually most movies you can pin down to one genre turn out to be medicre it seems like movies that cross over or set their own genre are the ones that impress me.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                            Demigod of Digital Video
                            • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by floresdave
                            reading through these posts its funny how many different opinions people have about movies. I haven't seen much this year that i was too crazy about. I liked Walk the Line only because of JOAQUIN PHOENIX and the phenominal job he did. The movie was decent and he made it great.
                            i have to agree there! i thought it was truly well done. reese witherspoon was great in it too. same with robert patrick. i've seen it 3 times already. while i like hoffman it angers me that they gave him the BA award for that ridiculous movie capote which i only lasted 20 min untill i couldn't stand it anymore and threw it in the bush. that voice was making me sick.

Hustle and Flow i already wrote off as crap but then i watched it and really enjoyed it.
                            agree again here. not the kind of fella who watches these kind of flicks, but i got into it and actually liked it.

Probably my least favorite movie of last year was the Fantastic Four. Mr Fantastic makes character makes TOBY MAGUIRE's spiderman look like clint eastwood. Jessica ALBA is definetly a looker but with the exception of SIN CITY not a big fan.
                            haven't seen any of those--no interest. i hate comic books and the movies that are made about them. alba was good in into the blue i thought.

A history of violence is another movie that i thought would be great but just turned out chessy stupid and predictable. I can't really count some movies as being bad because you know when you see them they are gonna be crap especially family movies kids films most horror movies and chick flicks actually most movies you can pin down to one genre turn out to be medicre it seems like movies that cross over or set their own genre are the ones that impress me.
                            i found this was a let down for me too a little. it was ok i guess, but not spectacular. wrong role for ed harris for sure. i wanna see viggo play another master cheif like in G.I. Jane

it's true what you say about knowing or expecting a movie to be crap. i have hostel that i will watch tonight. i think it'll be poo, but maybe not 100%. a watered down poo if you know what i mean. I have a special appreciation for B horror movies and low-budget stuff too.
                            "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                            Columbo moments...
                            "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
                            "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
                            (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• nwg
                              Left *****
                              • Jun 2003

I watched Fantastic Four yesterday and thought it was excellent and fun. It is juts like the comic book and cartoon and exactly what I was expecting. I will be watching the sequel next year.

Following on from my previous post -

Originally Posted by nwg
                              I just got this film as it looks like it might be good.

So Close (Chik yeung tin sai)

So Close IMDB

I just watched it and it was a lot of fun. It is compared with Charlies Angels and it does have similar style action but it is a lot better. People actually get shot and bleed (unlike CA). There was a good swordplay fight at the end.

It has Qi Shu in it who was the hostage in the Transporter.

Trailer

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                                Demigod of Digital Video
                                • Nov 2004

not an attempt to sway your post nwg

but i finished fun with dick and jane and hostel

the first i didn't care while i do like carrey, it wasn't what i expected. hostel was bloody excellent. reminds me of TCM 2003. i suggest to all horror fans.
                                "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                                Columbo moments...
                                "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
                                "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
                                (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

Working...