X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dr_ml422
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • May 2007

Are some of these teams schizo? Carolina and Jacksonville don't know when to decide to be stable? g-Men look lost too. I pick them due to allegiance. Maybe for the pool I'll start going against them. Are we now starting to see the real Broncos? I thought they'd win too. I knew the sorry a$$ Jets would lose because of how tough Miami played Orleans last week. Might as well throw Arizona in there too. Oh well, still some time left. Lets see final scores.

I really thought my picks were reasonable. So much for reason. Lol...
    SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F,

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Google is definitely our friend.

Comment

• uufta
      Digital Video Expert
      Digital Video Expert
      • Dec 2005

Way to go jm!! as for me, ugh!...One thing worked though, I knew if I picked GB to win, the Vikes would kick their Butts
      I dont know what to do anymore, I am confused...I guess I will have to fight it out for the last place trophy..

Comment

• NightTran
        King of Digital Video
        King of Digital Video
        • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by uufta
        Way to go jm!! as for me, ugh!...One thing worked though, I knew if I picked GB to win, the Vikes would kick their Butts
        I dont know what to do anymore, I am confused...I guess I will have to fight it out for the last place trophy..
        vikes will do good before the play off I hope they would win one SB before I get a new ring again, I will be in VN during the play off so I may not know what will happen, that is why I dont play this year

hint hint
        sigpic

Comment

• jm1647
          An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
          • Apr 2005

uufta - Thanks, I got lucky (my Magic Eight Ball thingie did the picking) and got my second weekly win. There is still plenty of weeks left in the season, who knows what will happen with the picks.

NightTran - miss ya this year! Have a safe trip

josie is still at the top

Picks are up. Good Luck to all this week

Comment

• Dan
            Digital Video Master
            Digital Video Master
            • Dec 2005

Way to go jm, another weekly win and gunning for the top of the table. Sorry I'm late, flu bug hit Sunday morning just coming around now, not a pleasant experience,lol.

I'm right with you uufta and dr, I don't know what's going on with some of these teams, could drive a man nuts. Could have been good if I didn't second guess a pick or two at the last minute as usual.lol.

Maybe I'll try picking by nicknames and colors like Diane did on an old old episode of Cheers. Good Luck in week 9!

Comment

• jm1647
              • Apr 2005

Dan - Thanks! This crazy flu that is going around hit my grandson and one of my daughters hard with high fevers that scared me

And us Iggles fans are getting ready for Dallas Sunday Night and ya know how we Iggle fans think about Dallas

Comment

• uufta
                Digital Video Expert
                Digital Video Expert
                • Dec 2005

NightTran: Be safe in your travels, and does that "Hint" mean your getting married or something???

I cant find my magic 8-ball..grrrr, I think one of my grandkids got ahold of it, maybe darts...EH!

Comment

• NightTran
                  King of Digital Video
                  King of Digital Video
                  • Aug 2005

NightTran: Be safe in your travels, and does that "Hint" mean your getting married or something???

I cant find my magic 8-ball..grrrr, I think one of my grandkids got ahold of it, maybe darts...EH!
                  yes I do in Jan 24 2010
                  sigpic

Comment

• dr_ml422
                    Lord of Digital Video
                    Lord of Digital Video
                    • May 2007

Craziest week ever

So much for the G-Gurls this season. That game looked pretty calculated to me. J how the heck did the Eagles let those misfits win last night? You know it's crazy when even Josie gets only 6 picks right. Lol... Even the Patriots win was sloppy against Miami. They're finished anyway. Tampa actual wins a game? Against the Packers? Wow.

Had to have a few cold ones this weekend.

Any of you guys have a real crystal ball for next week let me know, cause at this point I don't even think Vegas is too happy.

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Comment

• jm1647
                      • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by dr_ml422
                      So much for the G-Gurls this season. That game looked pretty calculated to me. J how the heck did the Eagles let those misfits win last night? You know it's crazy when even Josie gets only 6 picks right. Lol... Even the Patriots win was sloppy against Miami. They're finished anyway. Tampa actual wins a game? Against the Packers? Wow.

Had to have a few cold ones this weekend.

Any of you guys have a real crystal ball for next week let me know, cause at this point I don't even think Vegas is too happy.
                      dr - after the bye your G-Men can come out like gang busters and congrats on the Yankees winning the WS - Broadway beat Broad Street.

I gotta have a buncha beers every time the Iggles play The Iggles that played the Raiders and Redskins showed up again last night to play the Cowboys and McNabb looked terrible - high, low, ahead or behind the receivers and wound up with a QB rating of 61 Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. And with a FB that's built like a pitbull do they use him on short yardage situations....Noooooo, they use McCoy and McNabb and they don't make it. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH Congrats to the Cowboys, I don't think they are the better team but they won and they deserved the W So for that I give 'em a and McNabb I give a to for last nights game. When he ain't smiling we don't win, looked like he was in a funk

Oh well 5-3 ain't bad, half the regular season left and I'm keeping the faith!

NightTran - Hope the bride buys her own gowns My wifes cousin married a girl from VN and she changed like 7 times between the ceremony and during the reception, and every one was gorgeous. Good Luck and welcome to the club, I'm going on 40 years married to the same woman. Best Of Luck to you and the bride!

Everybody - don't forget the first game this week is THURSDAY, get them picks in

Comment

• uufta
                        Digital Video Expert
                        Digital Video Expert
                        • Dec 2005

Just shoot me!!!

The only thing good that happened is the Vikes gained another game on the division, while most of them were out deer hunting...

Congrats again jm.... ....you are on a roll!

And of course, Congrats to NightTran, I wish for you nothing but good things in your new life.

Comment

• jm1647
                          • Apr 2005

....you are on a roll!
                          uufta - Thanks, I just hope my Magic Eight Ball don't hit that flat spot and stop rolling.

Good Luck to all again this week

Comment

• dr_ml422
                            Lord of Digital Video
                            Lord of Digital Video
                            • May 2007

Forgot Thirsday's picks after repeated reminders. Hopefully 1 point won't throw me way off. Made some crazy upset picks this week. Maybe they'll come through.

Comment

• jm1647
                              • Apr 2005

We have a 3 way tie going into the MNF Houston-Tennessee game, me, Dan and uufta are tied with 12 picks. If Houston wins, me and Dan go to the tie breaker MNF score, If Tennessee wins uufta wins this week. Good Luck to all of us!

A coupla crazyyyyyy upsets this week....Chiefs over the Steelers and the Raiders over the Bengals

Comment

• dr_ml422
                                Lord of Digital Video
                                Lord of Digital Video
                                • May 2007

Good picks guys. You did well. We all did pretty good. I was 1 short of a 4 way tie. Hopefully things will pick up. Crazy upsets, but not that crazy really. I always said Big Ben is over-rated and can only do what the defense gives him. 2 games this Thursday I think, so don't forget picks.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Comment

Working...