• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jm1647
    An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
    • Apr 2005

The Eagles are done...wo is the Eagles

Kabu - 7 straight weeks in 1st place

mikel gets his 2nd weekly win, an impressive 13 outta 16 right + 1 for the weekly win for a total of 14

I gave mikel the ARI pick

Nobody got the MNF total score

dr didn't pick the 3 Thanksgiving games

The NFL leading rusher McCoy only had 6 rushes total in the first half, 3 in
    the Eagles 2 scoring drives with 8:13 left in the first qtr with the Eagles being up 10-0. The Eagles defensive line coach Jim Washburn and offensive coordinator Marty Mornhinweg got into a “heated discussion” on the sideline and had to be separated, reportedly for the play calling and with the Eagles 3 and outs and long drives by the Patriots with the Eagle D not getting any rest. DeSean Jackson get alligator arms and hears footsteps and gets benched in the 4th qtr... missed tackles... bad pass coverage...bad penalties at the wrong time. Fans at the game empty out early, those left at the game chant "Fire Andy"

I'm putting the fork in the Eagles they are done, Go Eli and the G-Men don't let Dallas win the division!!!

josie - Tebow is rocking

Thursday night game this week, get the pick in

Good Luck to all!!!!
    Last edited by jm1647; 29 Nov 2011, 10:22 PM.

Comment

• Dan
      Digital Video Master
      Digital Video Master
      • Dec 2005

Congrats Mike L, nice picking this week! Thought I had a chance till the Bears stunk and Tebow screwed me again,lol.

Looks like the Giants are done after last nights beating. If they beat the Packers this week I guess I'll start picking by nickname or color like my wife,lol.

Battle of the birds on TNF! Good luck everyone!

Comment

• uufta
        Digital Video Expert
        Digital Video Expert
        • Dec 2005

Way to go Mikey

And Kabu......WOW!!!!

Comment

• jm1647
          • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by jm1647
          ....mikel gets his 2nd weekly win, an impressive 13 outta 16 right + 1 for the weekly win for a total of 14

I gave mikel the ARI pick....
          Make that mikel got 14 outta 16 right +1 for the weekly win for a total of 15 to me

I edited a text I made but didn't post before the before the MNF game when mikel had it wrapped up and forgot to change it after the MNF game when I posted it.

Look out Kabu, Dan is a 1 pick behind and uufta is 2 picks behind

Good Luck to all again!!

Comment

• jm1647
            • Apr 2005

Eagles blown away again, this time by Seattle .
            Vince Young has 4 interceptions and in the post game interview says he thinks he did alright...

G-Men had a shot to tie for 1st in the NFC East, Dallas lost so did the G-Men
            2 Redskins suspended for 4 games for testing positive for wacky weed. Now that is some costly weed

Going into the MNF game we have:
            Battling for weekly winner:
            mike l going for back to back weekly wins with 10 right so far and has SD
            Dan and dr with 9 right and have JAC.

Battling for 1st place too:
            Dan has JAC and 9 points so far this week and Kabu has SD and 8 points so far this week, both have 128 total points.

Good Luck to you all tonight

Comment

• mlandes46
              DIGITAL VIDEO DORK
              • Sep 2011

I'm tryin to catch you guys in the rarified air up there! Can't ya just rollover for a week or so, like forgetting to make your picks or somethin? Good Luck Dan, But no way does Jacksonville (coachless and quarterbackless) win this game. But San Diego has sure been lousy for a spell, so I guess anything is possible. Good Luck everyone next week too!! I'm gettin an extra point every week lately just cuz I quit bein a homer!! (pickin Vikes)

Comment

• jm1647
                • Apr 2005

Kabu - your 9ers clinched the NFC WEST and your 8 straight weeks in 1st place, now with 129 points

mike l is moving up, gets back to back weekly wins , winning week 13 (tying uufta with 3 weekly wins), having 11 right + 1 for the weekly win for a total of 12 I gave mike l the SEA pick

Everybody got their picks in

Nobody got the MNF correct team/total score

Dan was the only 1 to pick TEN and dr was the only 1 to pick MIA

13 weeks into the season and only 4 teams eliminated from the NFL playoffs:

AFC
                CLINCHED: None
                ELIMINATED: INDIANAPOLIS (Wk 12), JACKSONVILLE (Wk 13)

NFC
                CLINCHED: GREEN BAY (NFC NORTH), SAN FRANCISCO (NFC WEST)
                ELIMINATED: MINNESOTA (Wk 12), ST. LOUIS (Wk 12)

Week 14 TNF get them picks in!!!

Good Luck to all

Comment

• mlandes46
                  DIGITAL VIDEO DORK
                  • Sep 2011

Uufta, where are you?? Your gonna miss my....WOOHOO!!! Good Luck next week everybody Cheers

Comment

• uufta
                    Digital Video Expert
                    Digital Video Expert
                    • Dec 2005

Congrats Mikey

When you gonna lighten up and let your old UNC win a few????

Comment

• dr_ml422
                      Lord of Digital Video
                      Lord of Digital Video
                      • May 2007

I figured Miami and some other teams were due for a win. I went for the G-Men as my home team and actually thought they upset Green Bay. Like the saying goes, "Almost doesn't cut it"!

If it was $$$ I would go against any team iykwim.

Vince as it's apparent seems to be a flash in the pan college hero. Philly's too much of a sports town/franchise for any unproven QBs. Shame the ax goes to Reid. He's only playing w/what they give him. Like they say, they're not going to dismantle a whole team when they could just rid themselves of one.

So, Green Bay goes all the way? What do you guys think? Does the remaining schedule favor a 18-0? They sure do look like it as of now, and Rodgers is only getting better.

Good luck to all as well.
                      SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F,

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Google is definitely our friend.

Comment

• jm1647
                        • Apr 2005

josie gets 1st weekly win, winning week 14 with 14 right +1 for weekly winner for a total of 15.
                        I gave josie the PHI pick

I'm the only one without a weekly win now

Kabu - 9 straight weeks in 1st place

Everybody got their picks in

Nobody got the MNF correct team/total score

me and dr were the only 2 to pick PHI and josie and Tammie were the only 2 to pick JAC

14 weeks into the season and now 10 teams eliminated from the NFL playoffs:

AFC
                        CLINCHED: HOUSTON (AFC SOUTH)
                        ELIMINATED: Indianapolis (Week 12), Jacksonville (Week 13), Buffalo (Week 14), Cleveland (Week 14), Miami (Week 14).

NFC
                        CLINCHED: GREEN BAY (NFC NORTH), SAN FRANCISCO (NFC WEST) NEW ORLEANS (Playoff spot)
                        ELIMINATED: Minnesota (Week 12), St. Louis (Week 12), Carolina (Week 14), Tampa Bay (Week 14), Washington (Week 14).

Week 15 Thursday and Saturday night games, get them picks in!!!!

Good Luck to all
                        Last edited by jm1647; 13 Dec 2011, 03:38 PM.

Comment

• dr_ml422
                          Lord of Digital Video
                          Lord of Digital Video
                          • May 2007

Now we're going to see what Tebow really has specifically and Denver in general. That Bears game was a heartbreaker. I really wanted that pick just for the pool's sake. That's what makes the NFL so great. One mistake and you're done!

Good luck to all.

@ Josie Wow 14+1! If from the beginning like that we'd have no chance whatsoever. Great week congrats.
                          SAMSUNG SH-S203B, SAMSUNG SH-S223F,

Take the suggestions and follow the directions. The results will speak for themselves.

Google is definitely our friend.

Comment

• josie
                            • Aug 2006

Yea! Finally I got one right! Was thinking I'd go this season without a weekly win.

Thanks jm. Hope you get your win soon

Thanks to you too dr.....yep, would of been nice to of picked a bit better this year and to of remembered to make all my picks.

Sorry it's a bit late, but great job last week mike! Two in a row! Fantastic!
                            Kabu - still rockin it at the top........Kudos!!
                            Off this weekend and can't wait to get to watch Tebow in action instead of watching the highlights..........Love the way my team has hung in there and found a way to pull it out even as unconventional as it has been.
                            It's Tebow time!!!

Good luck this week everyone!
                            Josie

Comment

• jm1647
                              • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by josie

Thanks jm. Hope you get your win soon ........
                              Me too

Playoffs start Jan 7-8, 2012. Since the free pool site we use only goes to the end of the regular season we hafta manually post picks. So I'm gonna post each of the playoff games numbered for the weekend when the teams are known here like this:

your name,1WCW ABC @ XYZ,winner,total score,home score,away score
                              your name,2wcw DEF @ GHI,winner,total score,home score,away score

change your name to the name you use (easiest way in a text editor like notepad, do a replace your name with the name you use), copy and paste the team you think is gonna win listed for each game over winner so they are all entered the same way, and enter a total score, home team score and away team score in their space like this:

jm1647,1wcw ABC @ XYZ,ABC,52,28,24
                              jm1647,2wcw DEF @ GHI,GHI,37,24,13

Total score must add up to home and away scores
                              Make sure what u type is in between the commas

If you wanna do a test post of picks do it here.

Post your picks here if you don't mind people seeing them, or PM or email to me if you don't want others to see them.

Tie Breakers for the week will be the last game listed correct team, then correct team/total score. then home team score, then away team score. If still tied we go to the previous game 3,2,1 until the tie is broke. Then if a still a tie all tied get one point for the week. After the weekly winner is determined, anybody getting a correct team/total score gets an extra point.

Dates of games:
                              Jan. 7-8 WCW (Wild Card weekend)
                              Jan. 14-15 DW (Divisional weekend)
                              Jan. 22 CC (Conference championships)
                              Feb. 5 SB Super Bowl XLVI (Indianapolis)

Comment

• mlandes46
                                DIGITAL VIDEO DORK
                                • Sep 2011

Way to go Josie!! I knew ya had it in ya, and I still say its not too late for us!! All it might take is a strong finish, like ya just did, for a few weeks in a row and a few bad weeks by the leaders, and you'll still be in the thick of things!! Good Luck this week Josie AND MAY ALL THE LEADERS PICK POORLY, SO JOSIE AND I (and Uffta) CAN DUKE IT OUT! Sorry Kabu, but you've been in the lead too long, we really just need ya to give it a rest for a week or two!! Good Luck and Cheers all this week

Comment

Working...