• josie
    • Aug 2006

I'm with ya mike!
    Josie

Comment

• jm1647
      An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
      • Apr 2005

Another week where we go to the MNF game to determine the weekly winner and 1st place overall too. Will Kabu stay in 1st place for the 10th straight week alone or will Dan make it a tie for first place... going to be interesting, if PIT wins we have a weekly winner tie and go to the correct team for the weekly winner 1st tie breaker and we will have a tie for overall 1st place in the standings.

If SF wins an there is an outright weekly winner and 1st place too.

Good Luck to All!!

Comment

• mlandes46
        DIGITAL VIDEO DORK
        • Sep 2011

WOW!!!! ALL MY BRANCHES BROKE AND THEN THE WHOLE TREE LANDED ON ME! (went out on a limb on some picks) 4 decent weeks and then.....I just didn't know it was possible to miss that many pics! Goodbye cruel world

Comment

• josie
          • Aug 2006

LOL mike........I'm in the crapper with ya! I need to quit following your lead!
          Other Mike........Congrats on your weekly win!
          With the SF win, Kabu still in first place.....what can I say.........great job comes to mind. Dan's hot on your heels though. lol

First quarter of the Denver game was a blast to watch.........second quarter, not so much. Still had a blast watching the game.......in the end I was pretty happy with my guys. After all, we were playing the Patriots with Tom picking us apart. Not like we're the only ones he does it to.

Anyway, good luck to all in this week's picks. (jm- hope you pull it out this week for your win)
          Josie

Comment

• jm1647
            • Apr 2005

wk 15

KC beats GB and ends the streak

Kabu - 10 straight weeks in 1st place, now with a 2 point lead over Dan in 2nd place

Mike M gets the week 15 win (tying uufta and mike l with 3 weekly

wins), having 11 right + 1 for the weekly win for a total of 12 I gave Mike M the WAS pick

Everybody got their picks in

josie thanks again - I was close to getting a weekly win again but close only counts in horse shoes and hand grenades

Nobody got the MNF correct team/total score

dr was the only 1 to pick MIA, Mike M and Tammie were the only 2 to pick SD - nice picking!!

15 weeks into the season and still only 10 teams eliminated from the NFL
            playoffs:

AFC
            CLINCHED: HOUSTON (AFC SOUTH), NEW ENGLAND (AFC EAST), Pittsburgh (Playoff spot), Baltimore (Playoff spot)

ELIMINATED: Indianapolis (Week 12), Jacksonville (Week 13), Buffalo (Week14), Cleveland (Week 14), Miami (Week 14).

NFC
            CLINCHED: GREEN BAY (NFC NORTH with 1st round bye), SAN FRANCISCO (NFC WEST), New Orleans (Playoff spot)

ELIMINATED: Minnesota (Week 12), St. Louis (Week 12), Carolina (Week 14), Tampa Bay (Week 14), Washington (Week 14).

Week 16 Thursday and Saturday games get them picks in!!!

Good Luck to all

Comment

• uufta
              Digital Video Expert
              Digital Video Expert
              • Dec 2005

Click image for larger version

Name:	3d_snowman.gif
Views:	1
Size:	5.6 KB
ID:	916588

Name:	deer.gif
Size:	22.9 KB
ID:	916589

Name:	Moon.gif
Size:	108.4 KB
ID:	916590

Way to go for last week Josie!!!
              Way to go this week Mike M !!!

Thought for sure I was a dead duck after the early games, but got lucky in the late ones

Congrats to everyone for making this a fun year, looks like we will all be out there on those shaky branches, while Kabu cruises along at her lofty altitude.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

Comment

• jm1647
                • Apr 2005

Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas

Kabu up by 3 now. Kabu and Mike M were the only 2 to pick IND.

Happy Holidays and a Merry Christmas to All!!!

Comment

• Kabuchan
                  Digital Video Enthusiast
                  Digital Video Enthusiast
                  • Apr 2006

Merry Christmas to everyone!
                  That was Zen, this is Tao

My Gallery

Comment

• uufta
                    Digital Video Expert
                    Digital Video Expert
                    • Dec 2005

Way to go Mike M. looks like you really woke up lately..but I think Kabu would have to forget to pick for anyone to catch her, wow!! what a run by her

I hope Santa was good to everyone this year, certainly not the Vikings, looks like Adrian will be out for a LONG time..I think we are in for a dry rebuilding spell, a long one, with the rest of the division doing so well

To Mike M., To Kabu and to all of you, what a tight race for the year

Greg

Comment

• jm1647
                      • Apr 2005

Mike M gets 15 of 16 right!!!

wk 16

Brees breaks Marino's passing recording

Kabu - 11 straight weeks in 1st place, now with a 4 point lead with 1 week left

Mike M gets back to back wins, winning week 16 (now tying uufta and mike l with 3 weekly wins, last week was his 2nd win, my bad), having 15 right + 1 for the weekly win for a total of 16 I gave Mike M the BUF pick

Everybody got their picks in

Nobody got the MNF correct team/total score

Mike M was the only 1 to pick MIN, and Mike M and Kabu were the only 2 to pick IND and dr and Tammie were the only 2 to pick BUF - nice picking!!

16 weeks into the season and now 16 teams eliminated from the

NFL playoffs:

AFC
                      CLINCHED: NEW ENGLAND (AFC EAST), HOUSTON (AFC SOUTH), Pittsburgh (Playoff spot), Baltimore (Playoff spot)

ELIMINATED: Indianapolis (Week 12), Jacksonville (Week 13), Buffalo (Week 14), Cleveland (Week 14), Miami (Week 14), Kansas City (Week 16), San Diego (Week 16).

NFC
                      CLINCHED: GREEN BAY (NFC NORTH), SAN FRANCISCO (NFC WEST), New Orleans (NFC SOUTH), Detroit (Playoff spot), Atlanta(Playoff spot)

NFC eliminations:

Minnesota (Week 12), St. Louis (Week 12), Carolina (Week 14), Tampa Bay (Week 14), Washington (Week 14), Arizona (Week 16), Philadelphia (Week 16), Seattle (Week 16), Chicago (Week 16).

Week 17 all games on Sunday get them picks in!!!

The NFC East is going down to the wire. Let'S go Giants, the Eagles banged up Romo for you, win the Division!!!!

Good Luck to all

Comment

• mlandes46
                        DIGITAL VIDEO DORK
                        • Sep 2011

I'm just going to pretend that the playoffs are a new season, and get all cocky all over agin. Soooo... WATCH OUT EVERYONE! IMONNA WIN IT ALL (the playoffs anyway) and may you all pick poorly!!! OOOWAAAHAHHAHAAAH:
                        Last edited by mlandes46; 29 Dec 2011, 08:04 AM. Reason: WRONG ICON

Comment

• mlandes46
                          DIGITAL VIDEO DORK
                          • Sep 2011

Oh yea, I really had a lot of fun this year everyone, so thanks for lettin me play again, and hopefully I can agin next year! May 2012 be a great year for everyone (even tho its going to be the end of the world round this time next year) 12/21/2012 so they say! Maybe next year uufta will keep his hacking skills to his self! Love ya Unc peace all Mike L

Comment

• justintheroux
                            • Dec 2011

I am agree with your words...Now Super Bowl 46 will started in February.Do not miss that..

Comment

• josie
                              • Aug 2006

Way to pick 'em Mike....
                              Kabu - Impressive run this year!

Other mike,, I'm with you....GONNA ROCK THE PLAYOFFS!!!

Once again, had a great year playin' with you all! Football season just wouldn't be the same without you guys!

Had a great Christmas with the kiddos. Hope everyone else did too! Here's to a great year in 2012............

And should that crazy prophecy come true ............I'm gonna hold to the philosophy: Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body; but rather to slide in sideways, cigarette in one hand, wine in the other... body thoroughly used up, totally worn out... and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
                              Josie

Comment

• jm1647
                                • Apr 2005

2011 Regular season over - Kabu wins!!!!!!

wk 17 regular season finale

2011 NFL Teams - only 11 of 32 finish over .500 in regular season - 6 teams in NFC, 5 teams in AFC. Heads begin to roll already

Kabu - 12 straight weeks in 1st place, and is the regular season winner and the 'Niners win their division and a 1st round bye too! Kabu finished with a 4 point lead over SgtFlash(Mike M) who came on strong and finished 2nd.

josie gets 2nd weekly win, winning week 17, having 13 right + 1 for the weekly win for a total of 14 And the Broncos won their division . I gave josie the CHI pick

Everybody got their picks in Nobody got the SNF correct team/total score.

me and dr were the only 2 to pick CHI and dr and uufta were the only 2 to pick KC - nice picking!!

I didn't get a weekly win in the regular season

2011 regular season final standings for pool attached.

AFC
                                CLINCHED: New England (AFC EAST 1st round bye), Baltimore (AFC NORTH 1st round bye), Houston (AFC SOUTH), Denver (AFC WEST) PITTSBIRGH (wild card), cINCINNATTI (wild card)

ELIMINATED: Indianapolis (Week 12), Jacksonville (Week 13), Buffalo (Week 14), Cleveland (Week 14), Miami (Week 14), Kansas City (Week 16), San Diego (Week 16), New York Jets (Week 17), Tennessee (Week 17), Oakland (Week 17)

NFC
                                CLINCHED: GREEN BAY (NFC NORTH ist round bye), SAN FRANCISCO (NFC WEST 1st round bye), New Orleans (NFC SOUTH), New York Giants (NFC EAST), Atlanta (Playoff spot), Detroit (Playoff spot),

Eliminated: Minnesota (Week 12), St. Louis (Week 12), Carolina (Week 14), Tampa Bay (Week 14), Washington (Week 14), Arizona (Week 16), Philadelphia (Week 16), Seattle (Week 16), Chicago (Week 16), Dallas (Week 17)

WCW Saturday and Sunday games I'll post later tonight or tomorrow.

The NFC East went down to the wire between the Cowboys and Giants. The Giants won the Division @9-7 and not the Cowboys!! Eagles finish 2nd a game back but like Arnold and MacArthur said, I'll say for the Eagles - "I'll be back"

Good Luck to all with the playoff picks!!!
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...