Are people allowed to back-up rental DVDs? (Senselessly/Hopelessly/Horribly Hijacked)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jack Lurker
    Oh Bugger! It's bust again!
    • Jun 2005

Her mother has been kidnapped by Madonna??! Damn, that woman is bad!!!

I try very hard to steer well clear of those kind of programs, they are utter bilge.Those why I hadnt heard of her, thankfully the winners usually disapear without trace pretty rapidly over here.

BR7, B.B. King is awesome, I first heard him on the single he did with U2. Now I like his stuff a lot. The problem with me is I like all diffrent sorts of music, that makes it really hard to say what my favorite is. Got the Arctic monkeys on at the moment, over-rated for sure but still pretty good.
    Jack

The best thing for trees is a bloody big axe! Works for stupidity too!!
    You have a problem? Search the forums, you 'aint the first person to have your problem thats for sure!!
    There's a bloke called Blutach here somewhere, check out his signature. Loads of useful info in it!

Comment

• BR7
      He is coming to your little town!
      • Aug 2005

If he happens to come around your area Jack don't miss him the man puts on one hell of a live performance
      Last edited by BR7; 14 Jan 2006, 11:51 AM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• Derree
        Digital Video Expert
        Digital Video Expert
        • Jul 2005

I saw B.B. live about 7 or 8 years ago...got to tickets for $5 was in the right place at the right time and a radio show was in the mall doing charity and said the next person to come up and donate $5 got two tickets and hey I had $5 on me! Was a great show!
        sigpic

Turn down the suck...Turn up the
        good
        -------------------------------------------

Comment

• Jack Lurker
          • Jun 2005

Originally Posted by BR7
          If he happens to come around your area Jack dont miss him the man puts on one hell of a live perfomance
          I live in the arse end of nowhere i'm afraid, so I dont think he will be making an appearance anytime soon. The biggest band we've had by me was Chas and Dave!!
          Jack

You have a problem? Search the forums, you 'aint the first person to have your problem thats for sure!!
          There's a bloke called Blutach here somewhere, check out his signature. Loads of useful info in it!

Comment

• drfsupercenter
            NOT an online superstore
            • Oct 2005

Where do you live? According to your location, you're in the UK, which isn't really in the middle of nowhere.
            CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
            Visit my website!!

Cool Characters Make your text cool
            My DVD Collection

Comment

• Derree
              Digital Video Expert
              Digital Video Expert
              • Jul 2005

I live in a city of just under 200,00 0 in the middle of the praires of canada and he has been here 2 or 3 times
              sigpic

good

Comment

• Jack Lurker
                • Jun 2005

I live a long way from any big towns, thank god. I live on the Welsh border in Shropshire, in a sleepy little market town. It's a bit like something out of Miss Marple!!!
                Jack

Comment

• jeo
                  Digital Video Expert
                  Digital Video Expert
                  • Feb 2004

I live a long way from any big towns...
                  me too Jack.well,not so short where i live,have round 400.000 people but i'm thinking to leave this town(hey,seems the name of one blue) to another one with 30.000 people where the silence will be break by me and my amplifiers!
                  still sending greens(you can't see but can feel)

geriatric rock fan

Comment

• drfsupercenter
                    NOT an online superstore
                    • Oct 2005

I am in a very large town, in a suburb of Detroit, Michigan.
                    CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
                    Visit my website!!

My DVD Collection

Comment

• BR7
                      He is coming to your little town!
                      • Aug 2005

Ted Nugent fans should appreciate this I forgot I had this I got to meet him and his family once I took a picture and got an autograph
                      the autograph is in the att file
                      Attached Files

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• Derree
                        Digital Video Expert
                        Digital Video Expert
                        • Jul 2005

I almost met Dr. Hook and the Medicine Show when I was 6 or 7...we were on holiday in the States and they were in the same Hotel as us in the room across the hall..they came in and we just watched them walk into thier room but when we came back out to get autograph they had up do not disturb sign...very sad....
                        sigpic

good

Comment

• blutach
                          Not a god of digital video
                          • Oct 2004

WTF happened to yer av Derree?

Regards
                          Les

Essential progs - [PgcEdit] [VobBlanker] [MenuShrink] [IfoEdit] [Muxman] [DVD Remake Pro] [DVD Rebuilder] [BeSweet] [Media Player Classic] [DVDSubEdit] [ImgBurn]

Media and Burning - [Golden Rules of Burning] [Media quality] [Fix your DMA] [Update your Firmware] [What's my Media ID Code?] [How to test your disc]
                          [What's bitsetting?] [Burn dual layer disks safely] [Why not to burn with Ner0] [Interpret Ner0's burn errors] [Got bad playback?] [Burner/Media compatibility]

Cool Techniques - [2COOL's guides] [Clean your DVD] [Join a flipper] [Split into 2 DVDs] [Save heaps of Mb] [How to mock strip] [Cool Insert Clips]

Real useful info - [FAQ INDEX] [Compression explained] [Logical Remapping of Enabled Streams] [DVD-Replica] [Fantastic info on DVDs]

You should only use genuine Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden media. Many thanks to www.pcx.com.au for their supply and great service.

Explore the sites and the programs - there's a gold mine of information in them

Don't forget to play the Digital Digest Quiz!!! (Click here)

Comment

• anonymez
                            Super Moderator
                            • Mar 2004

i watched that version of the shining long ago, i couldn't sleep for a week!
                            "What were the things in Gremlins called?" - Karl Pilkington

Comment

• drfsupercenter
                              NOT an online superstore
                              • Oct 2005

LOL Ted Nugent was interviewed on the radio here a while ago and he had this bet that if he identified five animal calls correctly that one of the vegetarian DJ's had to shoot a turkey. Luckily they pulled a hard one, that I don't even think was a hunting animal. Pretty cool interview though.
                              CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
                              Visit my website!!

My DVD Collection

Comment

• Derree
                                Digital Video Expert
                                Digital Video Expert
                                • Jul 2005

Originally Posted by blutach
                                WTF happened to yer av Derree?

Regards
                                This is now being discussed in two totally different threads If I had of know this would happen I wouldn't have touched it
                                sigpic

good

Comment

Working...