X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doctorhardware
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Dec 2006

I will have to take some and post them here.
    Star Baby Girl, Born March,1997 Died June 30th 2007 6:35 PM.

Comment

• Kabuchan
      Digital Video Enthusiast
      Digital Video Enthusiast
      • Apr 2006

@ doctorhardware: Kudos to your wife for saving him and to you both for giving him a home ...

@ PA - Congrats on the new addition. He's beautiful ...

Molly had her second birthday yesterday. She weighs in at 165 lb and has another year to grow a bit thicker.
      Here she is checking to make sure I am not burning her birthday omelete. The other pic is of her helping the kids on their egg hunt yesterday ...

That was Zen, this is Tao

My Gallery

Comment

• photo_angel2004
        Queen of Digital Video
        Queen of Digital Video
        • Jan 2004

@ Kabuchan,
        Oh my..... how many eggs does it take to feed the massive Molly? LOL

She is a big girl! 165 isnt to bad for her breed though. I have a friend that has 2 of them the female at 189 lbs and the male is now 236 lbs. Both of his dogs are now 4 years old.

I see you had some nice green grass for the Easter egg hunt.

Here in WI. ( Antartica) we got slammed with 16 to 18 inches of snow Friday night before Easter so we had a Very WHite Easter and no out side egg hunts any where that I know of. LOL

Lots and lots of bunny tracks in the snow though... could that be ? the easter bunny? LOL

Nice pics of Molly!

We are getting to know Lil Mo more and more and it seems he will eat people food as where out Timmy not a big fan of much in people food.
        The 2 cats are very much alike in many ways but yet still growling and hissing at each other but they are getting better. Its going to take some time for them to get used to each other they have both been the ONLY cat for some time now and they are bother older now 5 and 6 soon to be 6 and 7 years old. Mo will be 6 end of June and Timmy will be 7 end of Oct.

So for now Timmy spends most of his time on the basement which is finished so not as bad as it sounds. Also where my office is.

And Lil Mo spending most of his time in my sons bed room.

In the evenings we let the basement door and my sons bedroom door open for BOTH cats to roam outside their rooms. LOL

They must be watched closely yet but there is some progress.

Here is a pic taken Easter Sunday of Timmy yawning in his new cat bed. LOL which is really a lilac colored King comforter that a friend of mine gave me - how ever my cat has claimed it as HIS bed. Since he is living in the basement I am letting him have it for now.

Last edited by photo_angel2004; 26 Mar 2008, 12:19 AM.

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• Aegmorgil
          • Nov 2005

Cats are such impossibly lazy creatures. Sometimes I almost wish I was a dog person. (Don't tell them!)

I adopted two cats, 1 about a year before the other. Simon was 3, and Zoe 1, but Zoe had tried to raise a litter in a house full of Rothweilers. Needless to say, she was a tad aggressive when we got her. They eventually work things out, even though the fights looked more like a cartoon than real life. I felt sorry for poor Simon who had this vicious "Thing" brought into his home that whaled the snot out of him!

Comment

• photo_angel2004
            Queen of Digital Video
            Queen of Digital Video
            • Jan 2004

Our cat loves his new Dog House. LOL

We were given a dog house from a neighbor that bought it for her dog. The dog hated it but my cat Timmy sure loves it. LOL

Comment

• doctorhardware
              Lord of Digital Video
              Lord of Digital Video
              • Dec 2006

I don't know if this will work, but this is a picture of Kingsford when he was little. Trying to figure out how to use imageshack.

Comment

• Kabuchan
                Digital Video Enthusiast
                Digital Video Enthusiast
                • Apr 2006

@ doctorhardware - he's adorable!

@ PA - She's an American Mastiff so they are a little smaller than an English Mastiff. She is a great dog too. My 5 yr old loves to bring Molly to her Kindergarten class and the kids adore her.

That omelete was 3 eggs, steak, and some cheese. And she had to share with Bear ...

I always wondered why I got funny looks when I was driving around with the dogs and finally found out why ... LOL

Your cats may never like each other but they will tolerate each other. Mine are 14 and 10. They don't get along much, but they are funny. They tag-team when they want to eat and drink. One eats while the other watches from the door for Molly. Then they switch ... LOL
                That was Zen, this is Tao

My Gallery

Comment

• burcs
                  • Feb 2006

That's my Pretty Girl. Rescued her from a Lowe's. She was with another cat but that one wouldn't come near anyone, but she definitely wanted attention. She'd been declawed so clearly belonged to someone before, and knew somebody was supposed to be feeding her. There was a good sized field behind the store, the houses on the other side of it most likely where she came from, just wandered too far I guess. Also use that pic for my Nero background.

Another of my favorite pics of her, like my own little Sphinx.

And yeah, cats are knuckleheads sometimes, but you gotta love 'em.

Comment

• photo_angel2004
                    Queen of Digital Video
                    Queen of Digital Video
                    • Jan 2004

friends already

@burcs,
                    She is a pretty cat. Nice pics.

Originally Posted by doctorhardware

I don't know if this will work, but this is a picture of Kingsford when he was little. Trying to figure out how to use imageshack.
                    I am not seeing anything at all seem others can though I wonder if image shack is having some issues now.

Originally Posted by Kabuchan
                    @ doctorhardware - he's adorable!

@ PA - She's an American Mastiff so they are a little smaller than an English Mastiff. I didnt know there was a English and American. LOL My friend has the English breed. (From England big $$ in that LOL )

Your cats may never like each other but they will tolerate each other. Mine are 14 and 10. They don't get along much, but they are funny. They tag-team when they want to eat and drink. One eats while the other watches from the door for Molly. Then they switch ... LOL

Well the 2 cats have become friends we had a break through the other night and now they are playing with each other and even sleeping with each other.

They seem to have love for each other and I was NOT expecting that to happen this fast but its nice.

Comment

• katzdvd
                      Lord of Digital Video
                      Lord of Digital Video
                      • Feb 2006

@ burcs. The Sphinx pic is very cool! I should have taken a pic of our gray kitty last night to post, but I didn't think of it at the time; She got (lightly) sprayed by a skunk, so we washed her w/ vinegar & shampoo, which did the trick in removing the smell...but she was a mad kitty after that. She took the bathing well, but afterwards, sat in her favorite chair peering at us with those half-closed eyes, wouldn't eat the treats we offered her.

She was mad the rest of the night...oh well, she's better this morning, after she slept it off.

Yes burcs, cats are knuckleheads sometimes....

Here is the little "stinker" - "Nermal"

Comment

• Aegmorgil
                        • Nov 2005

[quote=katzdvd;556282]

Yes burcs, cats are knuckleheads sometimes....

quote]

Isn't that the sad truth. One of mine absolutely LOVES plastic grocery bags, but tends to get his head stuck in the handle. Usually when we're not home. When we come in, he'll come trotting up with a half-panicked, half-relieved look on his face!! Poor guy...

Lately he jumped into a box. Pretty common, right? Box was about 6 or 8 inches wide and standing 5 feet tall. He jumped in from the dining room table. From the other room, heard some claws scrabbling, a "shooomp", and then yowling. Had to take time to mock him for that one before letting him out of that one.

Comment

• katzdvd
                          Lord of Digital Video
                          Lord of Digital Video
                          • Feb 2006

@Aero, that is funny! Kitties love boxes/bags, etc., yes! And now we have a "repeat" of last night; Nermal just came in the door reeking of skunk again! Guess who is loosing her outside privileges for a good while?

Comment

• photo_angel2004
                            Queen of Digital Video
                            Queen of Digital Video
                            • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by katzdvd
                            @Aero, that is funny! Kitties love boxes/bags, etc., yes! And now we have a "repeat" of last night; Nermal just came in the door reeking of skunk again! Guess who is loosing her outside privileges for a good while?
                            Sounds like you have a skunk problem you may want to try and trap the skunks. Before we moved at our old place there were for some reason a lot of them there and there were a few people that got their apartments sprayed through the screen doors.
                            If the skunk is in the same are for more then 1 day she may have a liter some place close. There are humane ways to trap them and set them free out in the woods far away from homes. LOL I feel for you, that is a nasty smell.
                            Tomato juice will also get the smell out.

Comment

• katzdvd
                              Lord of Digital Video
                              Lord of Digital Video
                              • Feb 2006

PA - We live way out in the country, so we would be trapping all sorts of wildlife all of the time. We just deal with it, as it comes with the territory. Our cats are usually pretty good about that, we don't often have trouble with them, but I guess she is on a "skunk hunt" for awhile...

The vinegar/ shampoo mix is working pretty well for getting the smell out. We just try to catch her before she gets on the furniture or goes in on one of the beds & rolls around!

Comment

• doctorhardware
                                Lord of Digital Video
                                Lord of Digital Video
                                • Dec 2006

My one dog had an encounter with a skunk, we used tomato juice, although she wanted to just drink the juice.

Comment

Working...