Clear All
  • photo_angel2004
    Queen of Digital Video
    Queen of Digital Video
    • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by Zero G
    Looked familiar to me too!
    Too funny I think the web site that came from was Geetrish.com

I could be wrong on that though. I did look up my funny pictures though and that pic is the same. Never know that could be his cat though and the pic got passed all over the net.

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• Zero G
      Next to Arch Stanton
      • Jan 2006

Originally Posted by photo_angel2004
      Too funny I think the web site that came from was Geetrish.com

I could be wrong on that though. I did look up my funny pictures though and that pic is the same. Never know that could be his cat though and the pic got passed all over the net.
      It's been travelling around the net for quite a while then.
      "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• photo_angel2004
        Queen of Digital Video
        Queen of Digital Video
        • Jan 2004

Yes it has Would be interesting to see what that cat looks like now. It is not a kitten anymore. LOL

Comment

• Furiousg
          If you have any poo....throw it now
          • Dec 2005

Probably collecting pension already
          -FuriousG-

Comment

• Derree
            Digital Video Expert
            Digital Video Expert
            • Jul 2005

I used to have a friend a few years back and she had a English Mastif. That thing was massive, was only 18 weeks old already weighed 80 lbs and was about 3 or 4 feet from the ground to the top of its head, paws were the size of dinner plates..and man was it strong...it already was the dominate dog over the 12 y/o golden retriver that was there as well...was told it would be closer to 200 LBS when full grown.
            sigpic

Turn down the suck...Turn up the
            good
            -------------------------------------------

Comment

• Furiousg
              If you have any poo....throw it now
              • Dec 2005

Thats not a dog...THATS A HORSE ! !
              -FuriousG-

Comment

• Zero G
                Next to Arch Stanton
                • Jan 2006

That is one hell of a big dog!
                "Wanted in 14 counties of this state. The condemned is found guilty of the crimes of murder, armed robbery of citizens, state banks and post offices, the theft of sacred objects, arson in a state prison, purgery, bigamy, deserting his wife and children, inciting prostitution, kidnapping, extortion, receiving stolen goods, selling stolen goods, passing counterfeit money, and contrary to the laws of this state, the condemned is guilty of using marked cards...therefore according to the powers vested in us, we sentence the accused here before us Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Ramirez also known as the Rat and any other aliases he may have to hang by the neck until dead."

Comment

• photo_angel2004
                  Queen of Digital Video
                  Queen of Digital Video
                  • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by Derree
                  I used to have a friend a few years back and she had a English Mastif. That thing was massive, was only 18 weeks old already weighed 80 lbs and was about 3 or 4 feet from the ground to the top of its head, paws were the size of dinner plates..and man was it strong...it already was the dominate dog over the 12 y/o golden retriver that was there as well...was told it would be closer to 200 LBS when full grown.

Those dogs are awesome! My friends mother has 2 of them the male is over 300lbs and the female is about 280lbs. With dogs like that who needs a home security system? LOL! Those dogs are not easy to find in the USA, she bought her dogs from a breeder in the England. It cost her over $10,000 to buy and have the dogs brought to the USA.

Comment

• Zero G
                    Next to Arch Stanton
                    • Jan 2006

They must have a short life span? Anyone know how long they live?

Comment

• Raven386
                      • Nov 2005

9-10 years ive heard, you cant go by what people say on how long they live, they told us Sterling was never going to live past 9 months and now she is 15! they wanted to put her to sleep when we first got her.... and you want to see a huge dog check out a Newfoundland.... or a Bernise Mountain Dog.... or a St Bernard.....
                      Not a member? Sign Up Here

Comment

• photo_angel2004
                        Queen of Digital Video
                        Queen of Digital Video
                        • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by Zero G
                        They must have a short life span? Anyone know how long they live?
                        The last 2 that my friends mom had lived to be 13 years and the other was 15 years.

The ave. life span is about 8 tp 10 years.

Comment

• Zero G
                          Next to Arch Stanton
                          • Jan 2006

That's quite long for a large breed. Must be one hell of a dog food bill!

Comment

• photo_angel2004
                            Queen of Digital Video
                            Queen of Digital Video
                            • Jan 2004

OH YA !!! She feeds them 2 large chickens (bones removed) each day she buys dog food in 50 lb bags that only last about 4 days between the 2 dogs. I will ask my friend if he can give me a picture of them they are great dogs.

Comment

• Zero G
                              Next to Arch Stanton
                              • Jan 2006

I'd like to see them. Sounds like you could end up in the poor house with that kind of diet!

Comment

• Raven386
                                • Nov 2005

Average height for adult dogs is 28 inches, for adult females, 26 inches. Approximate weight of adult dogs ranges from 130 to 150 pounds, female adult from 100 to 120 pounds
                                - Newfoundland
                                Not a member? Sign Up Here

Comment

Working...