X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BR7
    He is coming to your little town!
    • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by DiscoInferno
    I was thinking along the same lines, but with Meadow becoming the Boss? She could be tough enough, like L.T says A.J is a wimp. But for this to happen Tony has to die, and i'd hate that. If he does, who would "off" him? A previous character ie Furio, a current character ie Paulie, or maybe it all gets too much for Big T and he takes his own life?
    I gotta say, that suicide by hanging of Eugune Pontercorvo turned my stomach.
    Not a bad thought I agree with your Furio theory that is a good possibility but I don't agree with your Paulie theory my guess would be Vito that's if he manages to get a second chance for being a homo the reason I think of Vito is because he is Phil Leotardos cousin and Phil still has bad feelings towards Tony because of the whole Tony Blundetto deal and with Johnny Sack losing the respect of his crew recently for crying when he had to go back to jail Phil is free to do whatever he wants
    Last edited by BR7; 24 Apr 2006, 04:47 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
      Demigod of Digital Video
      • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by BR7
      Not a bad thought I agree with your Furio theory that is a good possibility but I don't agree with your Paulie theory my guess would be Vito that's if he manages to get a second chance for being a homo the reason I think of Vito is because he is Phil Leotardos cousin and Phil still has bad feelings towards Tony because of the whole Tony Blundetto deal and with Johnny Sack losing the respect of his crew recently for crying when he had to go back to jail Phil is free to do whatever he wants
      vito needs to die. i haven't seen ep s7 yet so say say if we know yet plz

it's getting really good now and someone needs to die quick--lets hope vito!
      "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
      Columbo moments...
      "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
      "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
      (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• LT. Columbo
        Demigod of Digital Video
        • Nov 2004

just finished authoring and burning S06E07, going to watch it momentarily BR7. Only 4 episodes left! i anticipate sopranos withdrawl !
        "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
        Columbo moments...
        "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• DiscoInferno
          • Apr 2005

WOAH WOAH WOAH!, are they not going to run all 20 episodes in one go then? Please no.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
            Demigod of Digital Video
            • Nov 2004

WOAH WOAH WOAH!, are they not going to run all 20 episodes in one go then? Please no.
            20 eps?
            Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
              • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
              just finished authoring and burning S06E07, going to watch it momentarily BR7. Only 4 episodes left! i anticipate sopranos withdrawl !
              LOL Have you had the Soprano nightmares yet ? When I watch that many in a row I tend to get some scary ass dreams LOL I don't know what I will do when the season ends I will be chomping at the bit to find out if they are making a bonus season or a movie to end the series

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                Demigod of Digital Video
                • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by BR7
                LOL Have you had the Soprano nightmares yet ? When I watch that many in a row I tend to get some scary ass dreams LOL I don't know what I will do when the season ends I will be chomping at the bit to find out if they are making a bonus season or a movie to end the series
                no scary dreams but i tell you i did have some sort of dreams about it. E07 was pretty slow.no vito storyline!
                Columbo moments...

Comment

• DiscoInferno
                  • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                  20 eps?
                  Before season 6 started, i remember reading that there would be 20 episodes. I just visited the HBO/Sopranos website and there it says 12 episodes, with 8 bonus episodes airing in jan 2007. Gutted, i originally thought it would be a run of 20.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                    Demigod of Digital Video
                    • Nov 2004

Before season 6 started, i remember reading that there would be 20 episodes. I just visited the HBO/Sopranos website and there it says 12 episodes, with 8 bonus episodes airing in jan 2007. Gutted, i originally thought it would be a run of 20.
                    do you have a link for that?
                    Columbo moments...

Comment

• DiscoInferno
                      • Apr 2005

Yep, sure. Its the 4th headline down. Pretty cool site too.

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                        Demigod of Digital Video
                        • Nov 2004

Yep, sure. Its the 4th headline down. Pretty cool site too.

www.hbo.com/sopranos/news/
                        right on, epguides.com has only 11 listed so far.

A guide listing the titles AND air dates for episodes of the TV series The Sopranos.

ty
                        Columbo moments...

Comment

• DiscoInferno
                          • Apr 2005

Yeh, its good news, but jan 2007!?!?!, thats a long way off!

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                            Demigod of Digital Video
                            • Nov 2004

Yeh, its good news, but jan 2007!?!?!, thats a long way off!
                            yeah it's not the usual 10 year season seperation at least though
                            Columbo moments...

Comment

• DiscoInferno
                              • Apr 2005

I guess, there is that. But what is a "bonus" episode excatly? I hope they are real story episodes, not just the actors talking about the show and its sucess etc. Dominic Chianese (Uncle June) married a woman from my village a few years back, and my neighbour is a friend of her family. If he visits this summer, ill get my neighbour on the case and see if he can get any details.

Comment

• BR7
                                • Aug 2005

I wish he would have made a 13 episode season though it's not like he didn't have time he had over a year to write season 6. And I dont like that I have to wait another year to see another short season

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

Working...