X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

ugly as sin too!
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• katono
      • Apr 2006

but i really couldnt stand Ralphie - gawd was he annoying! What about you guys? Who needs to kick the bucket?

Comment

• DiscoInferno
        • Apr 2005

Anthony Junior. Fat, lazy, unappreciative, and has tantrums like a 5 year old.

Comment

• BR7
          He is coming to your little town!
          • Aug 2005

@katono
          I don't want to reveal anything past Season 4 that wouldn't be fair to LT he hasn't seen season 5 and 6 yet
          @Disco
          Anthony Junior. Fat, lazy, unappreciative, and has tantrums like a 5 year old.
          He reminds me of a young Tony The apple doesn't fall far from the tree
          Last edited by BR7; 20 Apr 2006, 03:03 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
            Demigod of Digital Video
            • Nov 2004

on S5E03 now. steve buscemi is now in, or "tony blundetto" lol. i want to see johnny sacks wacked, and a.j. if he don't smarten up. nice to see his eye brows shaved and his face glued to the carpet though! janice needs to die...let's see who else? i do know adriana is dying soon. i knew that before i watched the series. well, that should do for now. oh! dr. melfi. never cared for the whole therapy session scenes or her. man did she wrinkle like an old grape since goodfellas. crap, one more i want to see die. fiji or feege. don't know his name yet for sure. the old bastard who got out after 20 years just before buscemi. he was in scarface ,"frank". that's good for now
            "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
            Columbo moments...
            "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• katono
              • Apr 2006

Originally Posted by BR7
              @katono
              I don't want to reveal anything past Season 4 that wouldn't be fair to LT he hasn't seen season 5 and 6 yet
              @Disco

He reminds me of a young Tony The apple doesn't fall far from the tree
              youre right! Hurry up Lt! we wanna dish!!! season 5 really schocked me i have to say!

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                Demigod of Digital Video
                • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by katono
                youre right! Hurry up Lt! we wanna dish!!! season 5 really schocked me i have to say!
                keep your gitch on katono, s5 i'll have wrapped up by tommoro night i think. s6 i got some not bad captures waiting. you can post ahead of me on events of the show, just make sure you put in big bold red letters above the text "spoiler alert". then i'll know.
                Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                  • Aug 2005

LOL yea give LT a break he has been on a long and speedy Soprano marathon. Tonight I got a bonus form one of my clients and I used it to buy the first Season of Deadwood I think you may like this one as well LT Not many seasons to catch up on right now the Season 1 DVDs are out season 2 will be out on DVD May 23rd

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                    Demigod of Digital Video
                    • Nov 2004

HBO series too, yes? i'll check it out at IMDB.
                    Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                      • Aug 2005

I watched all 12 episodes of Deadwood last night I started after my last post here which was 07:54 PM I got done at 08:30am after that was done I then signed on played the trivia game and went to bed

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                        Demigod of Digital Video
                        • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by BR7
                        I watched all 12 episodes of Deadwood last night I started after my last post here which was 07:54 PM I got done at 08:30am after that was done I then signed on played the trivia game and went to bed
                        holy crap well i'm on sopranos S5E12 so far so good.
                        Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                          • Aug 2005

Your on Long term Parking that is one of my favorite episodes of that season

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                            Demigod of Digital Video
                            • Nov 2004

the test dream sucked. boring as hell
                            Columbo moments...

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                              Demigod of Digital Video
                              • Nov 2004

ok i'm depressed. adriana got it. i knew it was coming but she was sweet. always loyal to christafa (before the FBI thing) poor thing.
                              Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                                • Aug 2005

I myself liked this episode his dream episodes can be complicated so I have to look up the meaning now and then. here is the link
                                That episode was all about revealing to Tony that he's on the road to hell and that he is running out of chances to right the ship. I think this theme was punctuated in the dream sequence when Tony is in the car and his father is driving. His father is smoking and choking from it. His father died from emphysema and I kind of got the impression that they were showing his father at a point where if he had changed his behavior (quit smoking) that his life would have taken a different path (his lungs might have gotten better and the emphysema might have been avoided).Just remember David chase is a tricky bastard and he likes to add movie references in this episode he used A Christmas Carol,The Godfather,Frankenstein,High Noon and Chinatown
                                Last edited by BR7; 22 Apr 2006, 02:45 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

Working...