Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BR7
    He is coming to your little town!
    • Aug 2005

I agree there are only 3 episodes left but yet they keep adding fuel to the fire, it's driving me freakin nuts because I know I have to wait another damn year to get a final story

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
      Demigod of Digital Video
      • Nov 2004

maybe, maybe not. do we know what these bonus episodes will contain?

i've had to avoid this thread because i hadn't seen johnny cakes untill last night, "the ride" will be for tommoro. i'm not ready to say where i think it's going but the gayness is getting tiresome. might as well watch will and grace! someone needs to die soon.
      "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
      Columbo moments...
      "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
      "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
      (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• BR7
        • Aug 2005

You should enjoy the ride IMO it was one of the better episodes it gets back to what we all like about the Sopranos. I agree with you 100% the gayness has to stop

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
          Demigod of Digital Video
          • Nov 2004

yeah it was pretty good. janice have a kid for real? she looks like she swallowed a ballon and gained 100lbs! christafa fell off the wagon, gotta blame tony for the wine. that did it.
          "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
          Columbo moments...
          "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• BR7
            • Aug 2005

LOL I agree Janice does look like she gained a few maybe she is trying to catch up to BobbyAs for Chris I have been waiting for him fall off the wagon he has been using every excuse in the book since he has been out of rehab to sneak whine or use what ever drug that's around him at the time the guy is a mental weakling so you can't really pin it all on Tony

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
              Demigod of Digital Video
              • Nov 2004

right. i forgot.

Do or do not.There is no try
              Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                • Aug 2005

LOL He definitely falls in the do not category

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                  Demigod of Digital Video
                  • Nov 2004

lol

moe and joe:

Johnny's misfortune is leveraged by Tony into a domestic upgrade; Bobby Bacala is vision impaired.
                  Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                    • Aug 2005

Bobby Bacala is vision impaired
                    Well that answers why he is married to Janice .I seen previews for moe and joe it looks to be good.With Johnny in the can and Phil being all agreeable with Tony with this side job thing it has me wondering if Tony's loyalty to John isn't being tested could this be what brings him down.The reason I think that is because in the past series Johnny asked Tony to pop Carmine and the end result was Tony thought twice about it and turned him down so it has me wondering if John is testing the waters to see if Tony has the same respect for him
                    Last edited by BR7; 13 May 2006, 08:50 AM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                      Demigod of Digital Video
                      • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by BR7
                      Well that answers why he is married to Janice .
                      lol, bloody rights!
                      Columbo moments...

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                        Demigod of Digital Video
                        • Nov 2004

moe and joe was good. maybe the best of S6 yet. the only thing is they amplified the gay activity. if you block that out the other stories were very good. one part i had to laugh out loud is when the shrink is trying to analyze things for him and then tony gets really pissed off and tells bracco there "would you make up your fu**in mind!!! first my motha, and now your sayin i wanna **** my sistuh?"

so 2 more shows and then 6 months of sweet nothin.
                        edie falco on conan tonight.
                        Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                          • Aug 2005

That part cracked me up as well that's classic Soprano Melfi shop talk he gets so pissed everytime she bring stuff like that up.But I agree with you this was the best episode so far If next weeks show is as good as the preview I saw we may have a new winner for the best episode of season 6. I hope the Vito gay story ends soon my eyes just can't take it anymore
                          Last edited by BR7; 20 May 2006, 01:05 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• floresdave
                            results may vary
                            • Mar 2006

I feel the same way it was going great and then we had to go back to Vito. Everything else seems to be falling in place, so hopefully this weekends episode will be good too. They need to stick to what got them to this point in the series not turn into some PC friendly daytime soap.

Comment

• BR7
                              • Aug 2005

Tonight wasn't to bad I hate the fact that they are showing the final episode on June 4th

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                                Demigod of Digital Video
                                • Nov 2004

whoa whoa whoa. what's this about 3 eps left? last sunday was ep 10. so with tonight should be 2 left (12 eps total). why couldn't they bloody keep it at 13 per season like all the rest! haven't seen ep 11 yet.
                                Columbo moments...

Comment

Working...