Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

3 weeks till new sopranos! i'm excited! whats it been? 50 years?
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• BR7
      He is coming to your little town!
      • Aug 2005

I am very excited as well In two weeks I will order HBO and then cancel it once the season is over.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• snepsnep
        • Mar 2007

look this soprano's orgasm

ihhhihihi..
        not the soprano's but the orgasm of soprano

<embed allowscriptaccess="never" allowfullscreen="true" src="http://grouper.com/mtg/mtgPlayer.swf?v=1.7" quality="high" scale="noScale" flashvars="ap=0&mu=0&rf=-1&vfver=8&extid=-1&extsite=-1&id=1804122&ml=o%3d7%26fk%3dcsi%26fx%3d" wmode="window" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="325" width="400">

Comment

• Chewy
          Super Moderator
          • Nov 2003

All in all, the finale did an excellent job of providing fitting conclusions to virtually every major character, but in reality, the only good thing about “Rome” ending is that we’ll finally get to see the last nine episodes of “The Sopranos.”

R.I.P. “Rome.” We’re sad to see you go.
          boy what lead in

Comment

• BR7
            • Aug 2005

That's fitting "Rome" followed "The Sopranos" it's first Season and now they are both ending the same year

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• Chewy
              Super Moderator
              • Nov 2003

tony's gonna have to take his clothes off a lot and lose some weight to keep up with Rome

I thought Deadwood was wild till I saw the last few Rome shows

Comment

• BR7
                • Aug 2005

<iframe src="http://www.7is7.com/otto/countdown.html?year=2007&amp;month=4&amp;date=8&am p;hrs=18&amp;min=00&amp;sec=0&amp;tz=local&amp;tit le=Countdown%20To%20The%20Sopranos&amp;lang=en&amp ;show=dhms&amp;mode=t&amp;cdir=down&amp;bgcolor=%2 3000000&amp;fgcolor=%23ff0101" width="250" height="365" scrolling="no" frameborder="1" style="width:15.6em;height:22.8em;overflow:hidden; "><a href="http://www.7is7.com/otto/countdown.html?year=2007&amp;month=4&amp;date=8&am p;hrs=18&amp;min=00&amp;sec=0&amp;tz=local&amp;tit le=Countdown%20To%20The%20Sopranos&amp;lang=en&amp ;show=dhms&amp;mode=t&amp;cdir=down&amp;bgcolor=%2 3000000&amp;fgcolor=%23ff0101">Countdown To The Sopranos</a></iframe> Sorry I had nothing else to do
                Last edited by BR7; 3 Apr 2007, 11:48 AM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                  Demigod of Digital Video
                  • Nov 2004

lol, nice work, i'll be checking in often. this thread is about to get a lot of hits
                  "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
                  Columbo moments...
                  "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• volfann
                    Digital Video Enthusiast
                    Digital Video Enthusiast
                    • Jun 2006

Originally Posted by Chewy
                    tony's gonna have to take his clothes off a lot and lose some weight to keep up with Rome

I thought Deadwood was wild till I saw the last few Rome shows

I believe Deadwood season 3 gets DVD release in June. I have yet to get into Sopranos ,but I'm starting to get curious about it. I have been avoiding it on A&E until I can check it out on DVD.
                    sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                      Demigod of Digital Video
                      • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by volfann
                      I believe Deadwood season 3 gets DVD release in June. I have yet to get into Sopranos ,but I'm starting to get curious about it. I have been avoiding it on A&E until I can check it out on DVD.
                      DO NOT WATCH IT ON A&E unless you are amish. all the cussin and violent, nude scenes are gone and ruin the show. it will greatly affect your opinion of the show. this is not for kids (but they do enjoy it i assure you)

i had the same opinion till i got the first 4 episodes, after the second one i was hooked. can't beat it. i got the "pine barrens" episode on my sansa mp3/video player
                      Last edited by LT. Columbo; 3 Apr 2007, 12:42 PM.
                      Columbo moments...

Comment

• volfann
                        Digital Video Enthusiast
                        Digital Video Enthusiast
                        • Jun 2006

Gave up my amishnicity and converted years ago LT.
                        sigpic

Rent This Space

Comment

• Chewy
                          Super Moderator
                          • Nov 2003

HBO seems to be an nc-17 network after a certain hour of the night

Rome got really risque at the end, the sopranos wasn't quite that open was it?

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                            Demigod of Digital Video
                            • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by volfann
                            Gave up my amishnicity and converted years ago LT.
                            lol

@chewy

say what? what is the last one you watched?
                            Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                              • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by LT. Columbo
                              lol, nice work, i'll be checking in often. this thread is about to get a lot of hits
                              Yes it is my friend I just looked a week ahead on my DVR and here is the description & title it gave.
                              The Title is called "Soprano Home Movie"
                              Tony and Carmela travel to the Adirondacks with Bobby and Janice.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                                Demigod of Digital Video
                                • Nov 2004

i found this too
                                A guide listing the titles AND air dates for episodes of the TV series The Sopranos.

i wonder who will be wacked, you know it's gonna be someone....
                                Columbo moments...

Comment

Working...