X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BR7
    He is coming to your little town!
    • Aug 2005

LOL
    I'd say so "Stage 5" episode. Christopher's cleaver premieres. That one makes me courious

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• BR7
      • Aug 2005

OK now I can properly answer your question my mouse was going crazy last night and it kept on trying to go back a page(Sorry if i seemed rude).But any way I think the people that are at high risk of getting waked is Chris(Because of Phil Leotardo), Pauly (Because he has a hard time keeping his mouth shut) and Bobby (Reason Janice) . If none of the above happens in the first 3 episodes then I have a feeling David Chase is going to have Tony clipped
      Last edited by BR7; 4 Apr 2007, 05:34 AM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
        Demigod of Digital Video
        • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by BR7
        OK now I can properly answer your question my mouse was going crazy last night and it kept on trying to go back a page(Sorry if i seemed rude).But any way I think the people that are at high risk of getting waked is Chris(Because of Phil Leotardo), Pauly (Because he has a hard time keeping his mouth shut) and Bobby (Reason Janice) . If none of the above happens in the first 3 episodes then I have a feeling David Chase is going to have Tony clipped
        no y'all wasn't rude. remind me though, what is the chris-phil reason again?
        "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
        Columbo moments...
        "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
        "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
        (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• BR7
          • Aug 2005

Remember Tony B killing Phil's brother. Phil is still bitter about that he already threatened to whack Chris at that sit down they had

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
            Demigod of Digital Video
            • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by BR7
            Remember Tony B killing Phil's brother. Phil is still bitter about that he already threatened to whack Chris at that sit down they had
            ah yes. "the sit down" i like those!
            "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
            Columbo moments...
            "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• BR7
              • Aug 2005

Al I can say is that this was a great first episode.I will talk more about when others have seen it

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                Demigod of Digital Video
                • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by BR7
                Al I can say is that this was a great first episode.I will talk more about when others have seen it
                post it wrapped in code tags, this way we can read this thread and not have to worry about spoilers
                Columbo moments...

Comment

• jm1647
                  An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
                  • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by BR7
                  yeah Tony got a nice birthday present from Carmela and I don't mean golf clubs!!!

Anybody else see The Quiet where Edie Falco had her top off

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                    Demigod of Digital Video
                    • Nov 2004

31 min into this new one. tony sure did get a nice gift from carm.
                    Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                      • Aug 2005

@ jm
                      Not yet but it's now on my list

yeah Tony got a nice birthday present from Carmela and I don't mean golf clubs!!!
                      I am going to use the font color white to talk about the last episode this way no one can read it unless they highlight it ****LOL That's always a good Birthday present. What about that fight between Tony and Bobby that was the best fight Tony had next to the Ralphie fight.And it looks like he has written off Chris to be his successor.I don't know about anyone else but the way this first episode went with Tony and Bobby talking about death I can't help to think Tony will get whacked to end the series****
                      Last edited by BR7; 10 Apr 2007, 11:34 AM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                        Demigod of Digital Video
                        • Nov 2004

(spoilerish)
                        Code:
                        .............................................................................................................................................................................................................the fight was nice, the great scenery was nice out by the lake too. i think bobby is next. slow episode, was dissapointed with only 3 seconds of christopher. still good show.
                        Columbo moments...

Comment

• jm1647
                          An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
                          • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by BR7
                          @ jm
                          Not yet but it's now on my list

I am going to use the font color white to talk about the last episode this way no one can read it unless they highlight it ****LOL That's always a good Birthday present. What about that fight between Tony and Bobby that was the best fight Tony had next to the Ralphie fight.And it looks like he has written off Chris to be his successor.I don't know about anyone else but the way this first episode went with Tony and Bobby talking about death I can't help to think Tony will get whacked to end the series****

@BR7 - the while text reminds me of one of them decoder ring thingies NICE!!!!

Comment

• BR7
                            • Aug 2005

Thanks jm
                            *** What about that story Janice told about their dad shooting a hole in the moms Bee Hive hairdo.I had to laugh at that I just couldn't get the image of a Bee Hive hairdo with a hole in it smoking.But it also shed some light on why the mom acted the way she did***

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                              Demigod of Digital Video
                              • Nov 2004

the last one was the best yet of the new ones. pauly is one lucky bastard!
                              Columbo moments...

Comment

• BR7
                                • Aug 2005

Your not kiddin I thought for sure Tony was going to pop him.He kept acting like he knew Pauly wasn't being truthful

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

Working...