X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LT. Columbo
    Demigod of Digital Video
    • Nov 2004

Originally Posted by BR7
    Your not kiddin I thought for sure Tony was going to pop him.He kept acting like he knew Pauly wasn't being truthful
    i can't emphasize enough how well written this show is. jimmy g. and Mike imperioli and all the rest are outstanding. david chase is the sopranos "architect". no doubt about it. can't wait for sunday.

the "navy seals" of tv (nowdays) IS the sopranos. nothing comes close.
    "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
    Columbo moments...
    "Double Shock" "The Greenhouse Jungle" "Swan Song" FORUM RULES
    "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."
    (An Exercise In Fatality, 1974)

Comment

• BR7
      He is coming to your little town!
      • Aug 2005

I couldn't agree with you more LT I would love to have the gift those guys have to tell a story.You should give "The Wire" a look I have a feeling you may like it. I really liked the first season but it out did it self the second season I am still waiting to see season 3 I haven't found a good enough price for it yet on ebay

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
        Demigod of Digital Video
        • Nov 2004

i'll take a look right now
        "One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the 20th Century". Jack The Ripper - 1888
        Columbo moments...
        "You try to contrive a perfect alibi, and it's your perfect alibi that's gonna hang ya."

Comment

• BR7
          • Aug 2005

Keep in mind that the first episode will be kinda slow it's basically just an introduction to all the characters

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• jm1647
            An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
            • Apr 2005

Yup, The Wire another great series on HBO. And for another taste of great story telling a short series that was on called The Corner. It's out on a 2 DVD set I think.

Comment

• BR7
              • Aug 2005

Great episode tonight I thought it was very powerful.The reason I am posting is to let you all know that the next episode wont be shown until June 3rd(stupid HBO).Sorry I haven't been posting much this hasn't been a good year so far in BR7land

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• jm1647
                • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by BR7
                Great episode tonight I thought it was very powerful.The reason I am posting is to let you all know that the next episode wont be shown until June 3rd(stupid HBO).Sorry I haven't been posting much this hasn't been a good year so far in BR7land
                @BR7 - Hopefully things are looking up in BR7land

I took a peek at the trailer for tonights episode. Looks like things are getting mighty interesting. I'm just wondering what PO'd Phil Leotardo wants to happen?? About 3 1/2 hours until tonights episode....I'm ready for some shootin' :beer;

Comment

• BR7
                  • Aug 2005

"Tonights episode was outstanding and sad I for one did not expect Bobby or Sil to get taken out I seen them more by Tony's side fight till the end.They showed preview for next week and all it said was NO MORE HIDING so they are keeping a tight lid on how it's going to end" Just remember to highlight my comment to read it this way I wont spoil it for the people that haven't seen it yet.And yes things are getting better over here Thanks for asking jm
                  Last edited by BR7; 4 Jun 2007, 02:35 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• jm1647
                    • Apr 2005

A good show this week, can't wait until next week for the grand finale.

And I'm glad to hear things are looking up in BR7land

Comment

• BR7
                      • Aug 2005

I can't wait either I just have a very bad feeling Tony will be gunned down. I am hoping for a Tony victory even though it wont end that way but one can hope
                      Last edited by BR7; 4 Jun 2007, 08:31 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• BR7
                        • Aug 2005

OK I got my wish Tony beat Phil but the doesn't change the fact that the way this series ended was complete BS!!!! Hell at the end they got your adrenalin pumping by thinking something was going to happen to Tony but instead it ends with him eating forking onion rings with his family .Who knows David Chase said he may end the series like a cliff hanger and end it all with a movie,I hope and pray that's what's in the works because as far as I am concerned this series is not complete and I cant believe that such a well written series like this ends in such a lame way.Sorry for the rant but I feel cheated
                        Last edited by BR7; 11 Jun 2007, 12:34 PM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• jm1647
                          • Apr 2005

WTF!!!! What an ending I thought my cable went out when the screen turned black but then the credits started rolling, but with no music playing, which was sorta a trademark almost with the music at the end.

If this is it, Chase should be ashamed of himself

Comment

• Texas Rose
                            • Jan 2007

@BR7, don't worry about thinking you are ranting....Soprano fans were treated to a very sucky ending tonite. I had a sick feeling of anticipation all through the show expecting Tony to be gunned down by the end and when it ended like it did...so abruptly, I couldn't believe it! We were robbed! This was no way to take out the best show on TV today! I only hope that you are right and this last show was a lead-in to the movie...
                            Last edited by Texas Rose; 11 Jun 2007, 12:59 PM.

Comment

• BR7
                              • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by jm1647
                              WTF!!!! What an ending I thought my cable went out when the screen turned black but then the credits started rolling, but with no music playing, which was sorta a trademark almost with the music at the end.

If this is it, Chase should be ashamed of himself
                              I understood what he was doing at the end and I guess you gotta respect his courage for not taking the easy and predictable way out.But yet I can't help feeling a little disappointed

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• LT. Columbo
                                Demigod of Digital Video
                                • Nov 2004

i just seen this and i TOO thought the signal cut out! last scene meadow running in to the restaurant.... tony, carmela, aj eating...WTF happened?! seems like there were guys in there wanting to take him out? this is by far the crapiest episode of the new season. if anyone can offer more, please do.

mad as FCUKING hell!
                                Columbo moments...

Comment

Working...