Originally Posted by blutach
    See my profile.

PS - send me a cake Smoky!

Regards
    Here ya go Blu,

Hope it doesn't melt on the way

Smkymntgrl

Check for Firmware Updates HERE.
    Read THIS to Find Out How to Find and Post Your Nero Log.
    READ the Golden Rules of Burning.

Knowledge Speaks, But Wisdom Listens
    - Jimi Hendrix

Comment

• linx05
      • Nov 2005

I work at a store providing slave labour to the king and queen ants. Though it pays very well.

I was a student at Tafe until last year studying film and television. Most of it I knew already from either reading up on it myself or from my brilliant high school teacher. At the moment, I am forming a production company with two friends. We're getting there slowly. We have one film in the can from Tafe. 20 more bad films to go! One day I might post it up on here for everyone to look at. I am very cautious of showing my/our work to others. Even though everyone loved it.
      Last edited by linx05; 22 Feb 2007, 04:19 AM.

Comment

• rsmober
        KiNgS recognize KiNgS
        • Jul 2006

i have two a dental tech at night and during the day work for a health plan..
        RsMoBeR

Comment

• KHyuga
          • Feb 2007

Well, I'm a student now, in case anybody wants to know.

Comment

• photo_angel2004
            Queen of Digital Video
            Queen of Digital Video
            • Jan 2004

@KHyuga,

Welcome to the forum.

I am a student again now too!

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• toomanycats
              Digital Video Expert
              Digital Video Expert
              • Apr 2005

I worked iin a halfway house for the Federal Bureau of Prisons and after a close call with a prisoners I went to work for a blacksmith making leaf springs and objects of wrought iron. I then appreticed and became a machnists for 15 odd years, did a 1 year stint as a Parts M nager for a Yamaha motorcyel shop, got hired buy a major manufacturer of Helicopters, had an industrial accident in which I ruptured 2 discs in my neck and lower back, went to school for electronics , opened a TV repair shop, got broads sided in my M.G. and broke my neck and lower back. Now I am a stay at home dad as in bewteen all that I helped my wife get a degree in Financial Management and she makes all the money now. I am a stay at home dad. I have a small machine shop and make recumbent trikes and bikes as a hobby and audio speakers, and paper models.. . I basically am in free flight coasting till the end.

Comment

• gonwk
                Lord of Digital Video
                Lord of Digital Video
                • Dec 2005

Hi TooManyCats,

You have a GREAT Spirit & Attitude ... Press On!

God Bless You & Your Family!

G!

Comment

• katzdvd
                  Lord of Digital Video
                  Lord of Digital Video
                  • Feb 2006

yeah, toomanycats, just as gonwk, said! "Great spirit & attitude"

I have a small machine shop and make recumbent trikes and bikes as a hobby and audio speakers,
                  I got bit by the recumbent bike bug several years ago, they are a blast, & folks look at you funny on the bike trail!

BTW, did you ever consider getting into Radio control airplanes? (or maybe buggys/boats; with your physical situation, it may be difficult to be looking up into the sky for extended periods of time) A great hobby from start to finish; From the kit building stage to the field, loads of fun, very rewarding!

Comment

• toomanycats
                    Digital Video Expert
                    Digital Video Expert
                    • Apr 2005

I actually have a few RC planes and a really small helicopter. I built a recumbent trike last year with air suspension on the rear swingarm and a Rans recumbent seat modified to fit my own frame design. Mechanical Disc brakes up front. It is comfortable enough that if I get too sore from riding I just stop and rest, no need to get off the thing. I built it from 2" diameter muffler pipe .050" wall thickness. It's a blast and works equally well off road. It has 27 speeds.

Comment

• doctorhardware
                      Lord of Digital Video
                      Lord of Digital Video
                      • Dec 2006

That sounds like something that I could use. I have had a fusion in the lower back. Maybe you could turn that bike into a business and sell them.
                      Star Baby Girl, Born March,1997 Died June 30th 2007 6:35 PM.

Comment

• lfcrule1972
                        Liverpool 'til I die......
                        • Nov 2003

I am a Pensions & Benefit Analyst for the soon to be #1 Holiday Company in Europe...
                        "There will come a moment when you have the chance to do the right thing......"

"I Love those moments - I like to wave at them as they pass by...."

ImgBurn Support Forum

Stop !! Before you post read this !

cynthia is Queen of the smilies !

Comment

• Jack Lurker
                          Oh Bugger! It's bust again!
                          • Jun 2005

Originally Posted by lfcrule1972
                          I am a Pensions & Benefit Analyst for the soon to be #1 Holiday Company in Europe...

HUH?? I thought you made a living selling stolen hubcaps!!!!
                          <STYLE type="text/css">.wysiwyg { background-attachment: scroll; background-repeat: repeat; background-position: 0% 0%; background-color: #f5f5ff; background-image: none; color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Arial; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal } p { margin: 0px; }</STYLE><STYLE type="text/css">.wysiwyg { background-attachment: scroll; background-repeat: repeat; background-position: 0% 0%; background-color: #f5f5ff; background-image: none; color: #000000; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Arial; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal } p { margin: 0px; }</STYLE>
                          Jack

The best thing for trees is a bloody big axe! Works for stupidity too!!
                          You have a problem? Search the forums, you 'aint the first person to have your problem thats for sure!!
                          There's a bloke called Blutach here somewhere, check out his signature. Loads of useful info in it!

Comment

• blutach
                            Not a god of digital video
                            • Oct 2004

Jack Lurker's real profession is professional whinger and crier in his warm beer about pommie cricket!

Regards
                            Last edited by blutach; 30 Mar 2007, 04:37 PM.
                            Les

Essential progs - [PgcEdit] [VobBlanker] [MenuShrink] [IfoEdit] [Muxman] [DVD Remake Pro] [DVD Rebuilder] [BeSweet] [Media Player Classic] [DVDSubEdit] [ImgBurn]

Media and Burning - [Golden Rules of Burning] [Media quality] [Fix your DMA] [Update your Firmware] [What's my Media ID Code?] [How to test your disc]
                            [What's bitsetting?] [Burn dual layer disks safely] [Why not to burn with Ner0] [Interpret Ner0's burn errors] [Got bad playback?] [Burner/Media compatibility]

Cool Techniques - [2COOL's guides] [Clean your DVD] [Join a flipper] [Split into 2 DVDs] [Save heaps of Mb] [How to mock strip] [Cool Insert Clips]

Real useful info - [FAQ INDEX] [Compression explained] [Logical Remapping of Enabled Streams] [DVD-Replica] [Fantastic info on DVDs]

You should only use genuine Verbatim or Taiyo Yuden media. Many thanks to www.pcx.com.au for their supply and great service.

Explore the sites and the programs - there's a gold mine of information in them

Don't forget to play the Digital Digest Quiz!!! (Click here)

Comment

• Alien Bay
                              Always learning
                              • Oct 2004

Picture Archive & Communications Sytems (PACS) Admin. Essentially, running the system that puts all imaging modalities (CT, MR etc) into computers for a mid size hospital
                              APOD

Comment

• prettybasesg
                                • Mar 2006

Software Engineer. Sounds good eh? but .. not that good. Looking for a new job though.
                                Last edited by prettybasesg; 30 Mar 2007, 06:15 PM. Reason: added some "tute" :)) all kewl...
                                sigpic
                                ALL IN 4 CUP KRAZAY 2007 BABY
                                CHEER FOR CALGARY FLAMES

-- GO FLAMES GO --
                                -- GO FLAMES GO --
                                -- GO FLAMES GO --

Comment

Working...