X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jm1647
    An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
    • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by blutach
    You could go out into the bloody schoolyard and play like we did when we were kids. It's healthier, too and you actually form real relationships with other human beings instead of with a bunch of silicon.

Comment

• katzdvd
      Lord of Digital Video
      Lord of Digital Video
      • Feb 2006

You could go out into the bloody schoolyard and play like we did when we were kids. It's healthier, too and you actually form real relationships with other human beings instead of with a bunch of silicon
      You know blu, the way "kids" are today, there probably aren't any out in the schoolyard, they're all inside staring into a screen...

@ btw drf; I didn't say I agree that your parents are harsh; I meant that "you" think that they are harsh, & many "kids" probably feel the same way about their parents.

Comment

• doctorhardware
        Lord of Digital Video
        Lord of Digital Video
        • Dec 2006

Or may be it might be too cold out side during the winter. Remember those cold days.
        Star Baby Girl, Born March,1997 Died June 30th 2007 6:35 PM.

Comment

• drfsupercenter
          NOT an online superstore
          • Oct 2005

You could go out into the bloody schoolyard and play like we did when we were kids. It's healthier, too and you actually form real relationships with other human beings instead of with a bunch of silicon.

drf - I am disgusted with your behaviour and if I had reds to give, you'd get 'em every day. I really can't stand kids who won't obey their parents - whose only crime is that they love their kids very much and only want them to have a bright and wonderful future.
          I'm not disobeying.. they never said I couldn't use school computers!
          And why would I go outside... unless I wanted to hang with the football stars who could easily beat me up... LOL

Plus, all of my friends like computers too, so the library is where we hang out. Going outside wouldn't do me much good... ever see those movies where everyone picks on the nerds and throws stuff at them? Basically I don't want that happening
          Last edited by drfsupercenter; 25 May 2007, 09:38 PM.
          CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
          Visit my website!!

Cool Characters Make your text cool
          My DVD Collection

Comment

• Derree
            Digital Video Expert
            Digital Video Expert
            • Jul 2005

Originally Posted by blutach
            if I had reds to give, you'd get 'em every day.
            And if I had greens you would get them every day my friend..very well said...
            sigpic

Turn down the suck...Turn up the
            good
            -------------------------------------------

Comment

• Gary D
              Lord of Digital Video
              Lord of Digital Video
              • Dec 2005

Listen to your parents!

Originally Posted by Dan
              .........oh so true Gary. (how did you know about my "educational experience" in college? )
              Kraft dinner and hot dogs get pretty boring... a few $$$ extra = better food (like beer and pizza)

@blu: nice post!
              Gary D

Comment

• drfsupercenter
                NOT an online superstore
                • Oct 2005

At this point, I don't see why everyone is against me.

I just pointed out that I can't use the computer at home so you won't see many posts by me. The only time I can come on here is from school, before it starts and lunch (which I'm in right now).

I don't see what's so wrong about that, I never said ANYTHING in this tread about disobeying did I?
                CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
                Visit my website!!

My DVD Collection

Comment

• Chewy
                  Super Moderator
                  • Nov 2003

now danny just think about all "good stuff" you are missing, you could be out there on the streets smoking dope and watching all the driveby shootings

Comment

• Kabuchan
                    Digital Video Enthusiast
                    Digital Video Enthusiast
                    • Apr 2006

Originally Posted by drfsupercenter
                    It's because you are constantly trying to find a way around your parents rules.

I don't see what's so wrong about that, I never said ANYTHING in this tread about disobeying did I?
                    But you have in almost every other thread you've posted about your parents and computers.
                    That was Zen, this is Tao

My Gallery

Comment

• drfsupercenter
                      NOT an online superstore
                      • Oct 2005

now danny just think about all "good stuff" you are missing, you could be out there on the streets smoking dope and watching all the driveby shootings
                      One of my friends once said "You can't be shot or raped if you never leave your computer".

I can't agree more
                      CYA Later:

d̃ŗf̉śŭp̣ễr̀çëǹt̉ếř
                      Visit my website!!

My DVD Collection

Comment

• RFBurns
                        To Infinity And Byond
                        • May 2006

I dont believe you really mean that DRF. No one here is against you at all. In fact, it is quite the opposite.

Originally Posted by drfsupercenter:532241
                        I just pointed out that I can't use the computer at home so you won't see many posts by me. The only time I can come on here is from school, before it starts and lunch (which I'm in right now).

It almost sounds like your folks are concerned that you are slipping away from them by spending so much of your at home free time in front of the PC, how much time do you actually spend with your folks doing things like taking walks in the park or going places with them or even just sitting in the living room with them watching a show or just having conversation?

Sounds to me like a much needed chit-chat with the folks is long overdue.

Here..I will fix it!

Sony Digital Video and Still camera CCD imager service

MCM Video Stabalizer

Comment

• jm1647
                          An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
                          • Apr 2005

One of my friends once said "You can't be shot or raped if you never leave your computer".

I can't agree more
                          There is no hope for you while your thinking like that
                          It's a shame a 16yr old strapped to a keyboard every chance he gets. I wish you luck in life

Comment

• katzdvd
                            Lord of Digital Video
                            Lord of Digital Video
                            • Feb 2006

Sounds to me like a much needed chit-chat with the folks is long overdue.
                            I believe I mentioned something to that effect some months ago in the "first"? series of these threads.

What version are we in now, I did lose count along the way. Is this Danny 3.0 or 4.0 ?

Comment

• soup
                              Just Trying To Help
                              • Nov 2005

As someone we know would say, cough, this thread title is kind of misleading isn't it?

Comment

• doctorhardware
                                Lord of Digital Video
                                Lord of Digital Video
                                • Dec 2006

The bottom line is we are all trying to give good advice. We all have the experience on our side and of course our age. we are trying to show you, not to make the same mistakes that we did at your age.
                                Star Baby Girl, Born March,1997 Died June 30th 2007 6:35 PM.

Comment

Working...