Clear All
  • jm1647
    An Eagles Fan, A MenuShrinker
    • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by BR7
    OK thanks

EDIT

Is there a limit on those?
    Only one e coupon per month(good for a movie or game now) for new online subscribers (some old subscribers still get 2 I think).

I hope ya got in on the thing where you could use your NF mailer flaps with your name on it for free rentals at BB. It was good from 12-5 until 12-21.

No limit on swaps at BB with the BB online returns to a store, it's a one for one swap

Comment

• jamoskeag3
      Digital Video Master
      Digital Video Master
      • Nov 2005

There is only a practical limitation in the sense that you need to have received a return envelope to do the swap.

Comment

• xdjoynerx
        Platinum Member
        Platinum Member
        • Feb 2004

off to a horrendous start with blockbuster total access

so i finally canceled netflix with blockbuster total access seeming too good to be true..... and it looks like that is probably the case.

i added 3 movies to my queue yesterday. all 3 were "available" and to be shipped within one business day.

today comes. 2 of the 3 movies have not been marked as shipped. one is now a "very long wait", one is still "available" but did not ship, and the other is marked as "shipped", but it will be two days before it is scheduled to arrive. i am in southern california; with 20+ million people there has to be a distribution center within my shipping zone (transit time should only be one day.)

looks like blockbuster is pulling our legs... class action law suit anyone?

Comment

• jm1647
          • Apr 2005

Call the toll free number listed in the contact us section. You get free ecoupons to use in the store.

Comment

• katzdvd
            Lord of Digital Video
            Lord of Digital Video
            • Feb 2006

Call the toll free number listed in the contact us section. You get free ecoupons to use in the store.
            To me, this is part of the problem; I don't want to have to take time out of my schedule to do that. I simply want them to send the movies in my queue, no hassles.

Too bad all "big businesses" lie...

But, in my opinion, BB still has the best deal going, even if they do throttle somewhat; I mean, where else are you going to rent new releases/others for $1 each?!?

Comment

• photo_angel2004
              Queen of Digital Video
              Queen of Digital Video
              • Jan 2004

BB online is getting me pi$$ed off again.

I put the Sopranos season 2 and season 3 in my queue they sent me season 1, then after season 1 was all sent back they sent out disc 1 of season 5 and then disc 1 and 2 of season 2.

They are on crack if ya ask me so now they just send what ever crap they want even if it wasnt a choice you made. OK this time I got them fast but not what I wanted at all so it takes time to get it out of my queue so I can wait another week to get what I did pick.

Now that my free trial is up I will have to wait at least 2 weeks just to get 1 DVD I chose!

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• NightTran
                King of Digital Video
                King of Digital Video
                • Aug 2005

Originally Posted by photo_angel2004
                BB online is getting me pi$$ed off again.

I put the Sopranos season 2 and season 3 in my queue they sent me season 1, then after season 1 was all sent back they sent out disc 1 of season 5 and then disc 1 and 2 of season 2.

They are on crack if ya ask me so now they just send what ever crap they want even if it wasnt a choice you made. OK this time I got them fast but not what I wanted at all so it takes time to get it out of my queue so I can wait another week to get what I did pick.

Now that my free trial is up I will have to wait at least 2 weeks just to get 1 DVD I chose!
                call them I got 1 month free after the 2 weeks
                sigpic

Comment

• jm1647
                  • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by katzdvd
                  To me, this is part of the problem; I don't want to have to take time out of my schedule to do that. I simply want them to send the movies in my queue, no hassles.

Too bad all "big businesses" lie...

But, in my opinion, BB still has the best deal going, even if they do throttle somewhat; I mean, where else are you going to rent new releases/others for $1 each?!?

i agree on both parts katz I think they are getting swamped with the TA promotion and a lil trouble with the new website but I think they will get it straightened out. They are recommending to keep 30-40 DVD available in your queue now.
                  Like I posted I got 50 in November including 6 ecoupons and 37 so far from it in December with 4 ecoupons to use yet and I traded in 8 NF mailer flaps and they had a lil trouble the last coupla weeks.

Comment

• jamoskeag3
                    Digital Video Master
                    Digital Video Master
                    • Nov 2005

As jm1647 says, call them with any problems:
                    It seems to get movies sent faster, and theyll usually give you a free coupon or 2 for the hassle.

Comment

• BR7
                      He is coming to your little town!
                      • Aug 2005

I signed yesterday and I was wondering how long it takes for them to ship your movies?My shipped movies is still empty
                      Last edited by BR7; 28 Dec 2006, 09:42 AM.

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• jm1647
                        • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by BR7
                        I signed yesterday and I was wondering how long it takes for them to ship your movies?My shipped movies is still empty
                        Normally a day, if they don't ship call 'em pronto

Comment

• jm1647
                          • Apr 2005

Originally Posted by jm1647
                          Normally a day, if they don't ship call 'em pronto
                          from an email I got today

there has been a report of a system error
                          > within
                          > > > our
                          > > > > > new website that may have caused some abnormalities in our
                          > > operation.
                          > > > We
                          > > > > are
                          > > > > > looking into this issue to determine if there is a technical
                          > glitch.
                          > > > Our
                          > > > > IT
                          > > > > > department is working on fixing that issue immediately. Please be
                          > > > > advised
                          > > > > > that this is report is noted in your account for future
                          > references

Comment

• BR7
                            He is coming to your little town!
                            • Aug 2005

I just got done talking with them and thats what I was told also.They said I have to wait until tomorrow for my first batch to be shipped

My Blu-ray Collection

Comment

• jm1647
                              • Apr 2005

with the problems the site had or whatever the reason was it turned out to be a good week for me. I was waiting for 3 DVDs to ship after Christmas because I returned/swapped the last 1 I had on the 23rd. Only 1 shipped on the 26th, I complained got a free ecoupon, then 1 shipped on the 27th, I complained again, got another ecoupon, none shipped on the 28th and I turned in the 2 I had received so far this week, I complained again and got another free ecoupon. Then today 3 DVDS arrived in the mail . Turned out to be a great week, 5 in the mail to be swapped =10 and 3 free ecoupons, 13 in all

Comment

• steveareno1955
                                • Jun 2005

You know everybody both Netflix and BB will love this upcoming week. No mail service Monday and with the National Day of Mourning for Pres Ford no mail service Tuesday. Helps both pocketbooks!!!
                                A F@H Protein Folder
                                Find out how you can be a folder to. Read this thread ASAP!!!
                                http://forum.digital-digest.com/showthread.php?t=69457

Comment

Working...