X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • photo_angel2004
    Queen of Digital Video
    Queen of Digital Video
    • Jan 2004

10 am is late in the morning though I like to have all of my running around done by then.

IMGburn ** ** Nero 6.6.0.18 **Intelli Type Pro 6.1 **

Comment

• Kabuchan
      Digital Video Enthusiast
      Digital Video Enthusiast
      • Apr 2006

I'm not a Walmart fan so I don't go to Sam's, I go to Costco. I have found that they will let me slide on the opening time and they don't hassle me with marketing ploys (except their business club card).

Haven't found one here in CA yet, but when I do I'll let you know how stiff they stick to the rules.
      That was Zen, this is Tao

My Gallery

Comment

• photo_angel2004
        Queen of Digital Video
        Queen of Digital Video
        • Jan 2004

Walmart and Sam's club same owner not the same stuff, walmart cheap stuff Sam's brand name and nicer stuff just sold whole sale.

Comment

• Kabuchan
          Digital Video Enthusiast
          Digital Video Enthusiast
          • Apr 2006

I have to admit I've never been to Sam's. I will take a look if I can find one. Thanks for the heads up PA

My Gallery

Comment

• photo_angel2004
            Queen of Digital Video
            Queen of Digital Video
            • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by Kabuchan
            I have to admit I've never been to Sam's. I will take a look if I can find one. Thanks for the heads up PA
            Keep in mind though Sam's sells in bulk. For house hold stuff like T.P klenex, dish soap, laundry soap, vitamins things that you use every day and use up fast its a great way to buy saves a lot of money once per ounce. But you have to buy it in bulk which a lot of people would like to do but dont have the room for a 3 foot case of T.P. or a six pack of toothpaste or a 30lb bag of cat food ect.

Camera film , batteries and Blank DVD's cheap there though again sold in bulk. DVD's by the spool of 100 I live less then 1 mile from a huge Sam's club so for me its worth it.

Prescriptions are also cheaper there even cheaper then Wal mart.

Comment

• TastyNutz
              • Aug 2006

Originally Posted by locoeng
              This is why I hate Sam's...even though I'm a member, I feel like they check you like a terrorist on the way in and check you like a theif on the way out. I wouldn't worry about the discs.
              I agree. The whole "Membership" thing just turns me off. I have to pay you for the priviledge of spending money in your store? And after you charge me for putting money in your pocket you still treat me with suspicion when I'm coming and going?

No thanks.
              Dell Inspiron 5150, 3.06 Ghz, 1 Gb RAM, 40 Gb system HDD, 100 Gb external USB, WinXP Home SP2, NEC ND-6650A, Epson R-200.

Comment

• Kabuchan
                Digital Video Enthusiast
                Digital Video Enthusiast
                • Apr 2006

Originally Posted by photo_angel2004
                Keep in mind though Sam's sells in bulk. For house hold stuff like T.P klenex, dish soap, laundry soap, vitamins things that you use every day and use up fast its a great way to buy saves a lot of money once per ounce. But you have to buy it in bulk which a lot of people would like to do but dont have the room for a 3 foot case of T.P. or a six pack of toothpaste or a 30lb bag of cat food ect.

PA - I have a 5 month old puppy who weighs 80 lbs, kids that drink a gallon and a half of milk every day, and a hubby with an affection for Smirnoff. Bulk would be good for me!

My Gallery

Comment

• photo_angel2004
                  Queen of Digital Video
                  Queen of Digital Video
                  • Jan 2004

Originally Posted by Kabuchan
                  PA - I have a 5 month old puppy who weighs 80 lbs, kids that drink a gallon and a half of milk every day, and a hubby with an affection for Smirnoff. Bulk would be good for me!
                  Sounds like that is a store you should shop at then.

I only have 1 cat and 1 son but they both eat a lot! My son goes through about 4 galons of milk per week too.

Comment

Working...