This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mark Madness
    • May 2002

I didn't appreciate that snide remark about us being non-technical teenagers. First of all, I'm 22 (though I may be as sarcastic as a teenager). Secondly, you obviously didn't look too hard around this forum to notice that the technical aspect of creating rips is pretty much MOST of what we talk about here. I agree with you that there is some crappy stuff out on the net but most of those people don't have a goal of providing and receiving a technically magnificient visual feast, they just want a free movie! It's good that you're trying to go out there and be the saint of the digital universe. Someday, we may just see this amazing perfect utopia where macroblocks are a thing of the past, children can view movies fullscreen without question, and we can all get in a circle and sing kumbaya around our modems as they download our favorite lovable films such as All Dogs go to Heaven, and Rock-a-Doodle in perfect harmony.. err.. quality!

PS. If you have taken any offense to this post, then you need to lighten up. This is just my immature (TEENAGE if you will) sarcastic humour setting in!

Comment

• UncasMS
      Super Moderator
      • Nov 2001

- i dont have to reduce to 1/4 of the original resolution (you mentioned 384x288) to make decent backups.

- be so kind as to refrain from insulting this boards user; share your opinion/knowledge/problems but accept other peoples p-o-v as well!

- this board neither wants nor accepts the distribution of illegal contents; we concentrate on creating backups not sharing them.

Comment

• Coma
        Local Moron
        • Jul 2002

I guess a real discussion of Dixv comression technics isn't possible here with all the teen-agers

First of all I'm 28 years old, Second of all i wasn't trying to start anything with you i just asked a simple question about resolution,

But evidently we have all stumbled upon the self Proclaimed "Lord Of The Rips"

Nacelle if you want us meager peasants to have the same Illustrious quality rips that you enjoy why not enlighten us on your method so we too can have 3xxby2xx run in full screen and look like a dvd...........................So that all of our POS systems can handle it! I am willing to do a step by step encode if you will share your secret..........................And if what you say is true I will bow down before the "Lord of the Rips" I know there are alot of people here who can make alot better rips than i can that's why i'm here, to learn............I can't download movies because of my connection i have to make my own, so i am always willing to listen to advice on how to make em better....................Cheers Coma
        Do not fear the penguins, for they are allies of peace, truth, and justice.

Comment

• Warlock
          • Jul 2002

Man i wish i was a teenie booper! and stop posting your age guys, your making me feel old

Comment

• benedict
            Lord of the 4th Estate
            • Jun 2002

@ Warlock

Smart too, probably.
            It may look like I'm doing nothing, but actually, at a cellular level I'm quite busy.

Comment

• admin
              Administrator
              • Nov 2001

This thread doesn't seem to be going anywhere ... closed.
              Visit Digital Digest and dvdloc8.com, My Blog

Comment

Working...