X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • noizEwater
    • May 2003

improving quality

Hi everyone

everyone was very helpful last time i was wondering if you'd all oblige me again.

I've been using EO Video to encode avi, asf, rm, etc etc to mpeg format.

On the most recent encoding the quality of the asf file was very pixilated. not at all good. i was wondering if there is any program that would fix that at all?

------------------------------------------

also...

are there any programs available that would allow me to slow down or speed up files?

What i'm trying to do is give some of my movies a slow motion/sped up effect.

To anyones knowledge is there such a program available for free on the net?

thanxxx in advance

noizE
  • UncasMS
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2001

was wondering if there is any program that would fix that at all?
    => avisynth: http://www.dvdrhelp.com/forum/usergu...89.php#reverse

Comment

• noizEwater
      • May 2003

Originally posted by UncasMS
      => avisynth: http://www.dvdrhelp.com/forum/usergu...89.php#reverse
      thank you very much the help is appreciated but i'm not actually trying to slow down avi's.

i'm new to this and i dont know how to really work with avi's so i'm converting it to mpeg and trying to slow/speed/reverse/invert the mpeg's.

i saw a previous post that recommended Ulead, which i've dl'd and am trying to figure out but am having trouble with.

-------------

on the other question, i'm actually trying to improve the quality of an asf file that i dl'd so that i can watch it on a dvd player once i've burnt it.

thanks again for the help

Comment

• alcskid
        Movie Lovers
        • Jan 2003

Well cause there is a different between asf and avi file. ASF is for streaming purpose (Saving bandwidth was more important). That's why many people reducing video resolution to make file smaller and faster. If you want the better quality, then you must get asf file with higher resolution. You can check asf resolution using your EOvideo. First, explore the asf file that you want to check. Then use player option to playback your asf file. Then stop, and use right click mouse at your asf file, and choose property.

At there you can see the ASF resolution. If you got below 320x240 than your video quality result will be worse !
        ...My Foot Print...

Comment

• alcskid
          Movie Lovers
          • Jan 2003

Re: improving quality

Originally posted by noizEwater
          are there any programs available that would allow me to slow down or speed up files?
          Well, you can use Dynapel Slow motion or motion perfect to add more frame or reducing it to your movie file to make movie slow motion or speed it up.

Dear Admin, I don't intend to make any promotion here, just help this guy finding the right product.
          ...My Foot Print...

Comment

• noizEwater
            • May 2003

Re: Re: improving quality

Originally posted by alcskid
            Well, you can use Dynapel Slow motion or motion perfect to add more frame or reducing it to your movie file to make movie slow motion or speed it up.

Dear Admin, I don't intend to make any promotion here, just help this guy finding the right product.
            thank you ever soo much.

admin sir please do not get upset with alcskid. i'm a novice and i ask alot of questions and this is a great place to get them answered.

thank you all

Comment

Working...