X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mdadams99
    • Dec 2003

Re: Ulead Video studio installation problem

Anand,
    I bought ADS DVD express (an external capture box) bundled with Ulead Video Studio 7 and if the capture box is not connected via a usb cable then Video Studio will not work. It will never get past the welcome screen. Don't ask me why but that was the problem.

Mike A.

Originally posted by padhyea
    I am facing the same problem that Mike has mentioned. I have installed the Video Studeo 7, but if I try to start, it does not get past the first welcome image....CPU utilization by the video studeo exe is 99 %. I have a 2.4 GHz celeron with 256 RAM.

Anybody knows how to overcome this problem ?

Thanks,
    Anand

Comment

• padhyea
      • Jan 2004

UV7 installation - Good News!

Hey,
      First of all, the good news - my VS7 started working. I had to plug in my USB video capture device (ADS DVD Xpress) before starting the VS7. It worked. Some very creative person shared this innovative solution on the Ulead forum...

As regards to my copy of VS7, it's not TBYB. It came with the ADS DVD Xpress. And, I had it registered immediately. I think, the registration does not serve any purpose other than enabling you to contact Ulead Tech support (A page on their web site where you fill up a form respoding to some prescribed questions related to your problem), and of course helping Ulead maintain a statistics of how many are buying their product and from what source, etc.

Regards,
      Anand

Comment

• padhyea
        • Jan 2004

Hi Mike,
        Thanks. I saw your reply after I posted my previous message...

ADS support web page results in Internal server error!!!

I wonder what would happen if these discussion forums did not exist.

I will try to follow up with Ulead and ADS to post this on their official Web-sites and also to include in the product documentation.

Thanks,
        Anand

Comment

Working...