X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Stockholm
    • Apr 2006

Three queries

Dear all,

As I am not sure if this is the right place to start this thread, I will leave for the moderators to decide. Pls feel free to move this thread to the right place. I have a number of issues to address. Hopefully someone can help.

i) I’ve been using Avi2DVD for some time. But now I got an avi-file which I have tried to convert into a DVD/ISO over the last couple of days and nights. Upon several hours of exciting wait, I got the same error message as so many others (this is the end part):
    [C:\Folder\Avi2dvd_temp\Encoded_Video.m2v 1866939127 Bytes]
    [3:53:48 PM] Muxing Video+Audio(s) ...
    [3:53:49 PM] M2v muxed successfully !
    [C:\Folder\Avi2dvd_temp\Encoded_Video_Muxed.mpg -1 Bytes]
    [3:53:49 PM] Job NOT Done. There are warnings ... Find at the log file the 0 byte generated file to focus where exactly the problem appears]
    <o> </o>
    I tried Avi2DVD three times and got exactly the same error = Job not done, and I had no ISO Question: Is there a solution to this out there? <o></o>
    <o> </o>
    ii) So, when I was about to “loose it” on Avi2DVD, I started searching for another freeware out there. I found MkvMagic v1.10. This seemed to be usefull and advanced tool. But upon learning and trying out, I realized that MkvMagic could not find the audio string in my avi-file Question: Is it just me or is there a bug in the program? It <o></o>
    can not see the audiostring with any of my avi files (checked with several)?<o></o>
    <o> </o>
    iii) So, out with MkvMagic... and I still did not have an ISO! Another search in here and on the webb... and I found VSO DivxToDVD. With this program I managed to get the Video_TS folder and used DVD Shrink to create an ISO . But, I now wonder if the file I got is of considerably lower quality... It is much smaller than all the other files I made with Avi2DVD. I can not really see a big difference on my TV when comparing with files converted with Avi2DVD. Can someone pls enlighten me? <o></o>
    <o> </o>
    So, three different questions. Hopefully someone or several of you will be able to advise. Looking forward to your replies. <o></o>
    /Stockholm<o></o>
    Last edited by Stockholm; 10 Apr 2006, 01:48 AM.
  • a2j3
    If it aint broke, don't fix it
    • Feb 2006

Hello stockholm

click on this link to use step by step guide for avi2dvd.

Last edited by a2j3; 12 Apr 2006, 08:31 PM. Reason: incomplete link
    sigpic

Comment

• Stockholm
      • Apr 2006

Thanks a2j3,
      This should address query i) above. Believe me, I've been through the guide several times including the one in here: http://forum.digital-digest.com/showthread.php?t=57804
      Always worked before, but not with this specific file. It was enoying as it was the second part of a film... So, do you know if there is a solution out there?
      /Stockholm

Comment

• Stockholm
        • Apr 2006

Dear all,
        With all respect for this forum, I would like to consider this thread closed. I will divide the questions into relevant sections to see if I will be more lucky with replies. I trust this will not be considered as "starting several threads with the same issue? Thx!
        /Stockholm

Comment

Working...