Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vik_pa
    • Jul 2003

burn using nero

i tried to burn a svcd (about 400MB) to a cd using nero. however after about 10 minutes i keep on getting the following

Buffer Underrun
    Command Sequence Error
    Could not perform end of Disk At Once
    Burn process failed at 4 x (600KB/s)

???
  • shiny#3
    Digital Video Master
    Digital Video Master
    • Jul 2003

it seems that your computer was not able to feed your writer fast enough with the required data......

if your writer is not buffer underrun proof give nero a higher amount of of ram to chache data ,...
    do not run applications that require a lot of ram or a lot of HDD activity while burning.....

make sure that nero "finishes " a svcd... that means no multisession.......it should run in DAO mode!!
    Last edited by shiny#3; 29 Aug 2003, 05:18 AM.

Comment

• vik_pa
      • Jul 2003

how do I give nero a higher amount of of ram to cache data, and how do I make sure that nero "finishes " an svcd.
      also from the "write speed" drop down menu under the "burn" tab I only have 3 options with 4x(600KB/s) being the fastest option. I have seen screenshots of nero with 16x(2400KB/s). Is there anyway for me to enable faster write speed

Comment

• gd_nimrod
        • Nov 2002

Just make sure to leave your computer when its burning, so that it doesnt use those valuable resources on chatting, surfing, or whatever it is you may do while burning a disc.
        Did you know you can SEARCH the forum? Fixes common problems too:
        http://forum.digital-digest.com/search.php

Also search on the whole Digital-Digest website:
        http://www.digital-digest.com/search.html

Comment

Working...