X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dkwild69
    • Jan 2002

What is the BEST Mpeg encoder software?

Hello everyone,

I am starting to work on my Vacation video and transfer it to VCD. I have done all the editing using Adobe Premiere 6, but now i need to encode it to VCD. so I just have to ask, WHAT IS THE BEST ENCODER software outhere?...I have read serveral review with mixed recommendation. So far LSX-MPEG and TmpGenc are the most refered to and recommended. I know I can get TMPGENC for free ...but does anyone have a copy of LSX-Mpeg Suite to give me?...
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

TMPGEnc is a wonderful tool to use for the purpose you've described. Don't be misled by the fact that it's free. It can handle all of your needs.

As far as asking for a copy of commercial software, I'd strongly suggest to you that such a request is inappropriate at these forums.

Comment

• UncasMS
      Super Moderator
      • Nov 2001

the best is CCE
      but its not freeware, on the contrary

Comment

• dkwild69
        • Jan 2002

CCE??

I never heard of CCE...is it cinema craft ...if so is the quality and speed of processing any good compare to panasonic Mpeg or LSX?...By the way Iam only asking for Eval/demo version....just give me a link and i will do the rest...Ligos website is so slow...

Comment

• UncasMS
          Super Moderator
          • Nov 2001

it actually is cinema craft encoder
          speed and quality are top notch

c.f. here
          Last edited by UncasMS; 22 Jan 2002, 02:47 AM.

Comment

Working...