choosing the right format

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rbk25
    • Dec 2004

Sorry to bother you guys again, but i followed the same steps with another video file that origianlly plays perfectly on my computer but after i use TMPGEnc to convert the formats to mpeg video and wave sound, the wave sound cannot be heard. Without thinking, i used to dvd author to put it onto a dvd, to see if it was just a fluke and sure enough i only had video and no audio. Let me know if you need any more info.
    thanks

Comment

• setarip
      Retired
      • Dec 2001

Again,

1) Load the .AVI file into VirtualDub (or any of its variants) or NanDub

2) From the "File" dropdown menu, select "File Information"

3) Post (here) EVERYTHING you see (both video and audio information), or post a screen capture .jpg of the information box

Comment

• rbk25
        • Dec 2004

I still cant seem to figure out how to post a print screen in the reply forums.

Comment

• jmet
          Super Moderator
          • Nov 2002

Take a screen shot using your print screen button, open up paint and paste it in, save it with the file name of your choice. Come back here and click reply, type your reply, and below that, on the left hand side, it will say
          "Attach file:
          Maximum size: 512000 bytes" , to the right of that is the browse button, click that and find the screen shot you saved, click open, thats it, then click "Submit Reply"

Comment

• rbk25
            • Dec 2004

Maybe this will work better, if the other image was giving you problems
            Attached Files

Comment

• rbk25
              • Dec 2004

I wold really appreciate some help. Do you need more information? Please let me know so i dont bother you anymore.

Comment

Working...