Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • audi
    • Sep 2002

Rip Like the Groups Do

This is just a quick post to see if there is anyone out there that can help me with some ripping questions i have, i would like to learn to rip as well as those groups do and or join some of these groups that rip these movies. if there is a web site or you want to contact to me i would really appreciate it. I have lots of ripping expierence so im not a newbie and i use flask and dvd2mpeg but i just cant encode a movie as high quality as these groups do i want would like to learn how
    msn name is audimunki@msn.com
  • Enchanter
    Old member
    • Feb 2002

use flask and dvd2mpeg but i just cant encode a movie as high quality as these groups do i want would like to learn how
    You'd be surprised how much more quality you can get were you using GordianKnot or nandub...

Comment

• UncasMS
      Super Moderator
      • Nov 2001

i'd recommend gordianknot 026 + divx5 (used to use nandub for a long time but found the latest divx and gordianknot the better choice after much comparison).

take a look at my guide if you like:

Comment

• ivwshane
        • Feb 2002

I rip like the pros do as well and also have to recomend gknot + divx 5.02 as the best choice for high quality 1 cd divx rips.

Comment

• SHADO\\'
          • Jul 2002

If you want to encode like we do you need to start reading up on Nandub SBC encoding and go ahead and uninstall anything else youve been using. www.doom9.net

Comment

Working...