Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rfs830
    • Jul 2002

Vurtual Dub for video capture

I can capture fine in virtualdub but the sound if very low. I set the volume up as much as I can but it will not capture that high but when I watch in in virtualdub before I capture it, it sounds fine. I almost got it. Thanks for the help.
  • rfs830
    • Jul 2002

so on one can help I see.

One thing Im am going to try is to hook up the internal sound hook up to see it that will help. I also have a sound blaster live card laying around so I will hook up up to see that will make it better. In the new computer that I will be hooking up teh AIW to will have a audigy 2 card in it so I hope that will help later on all so. Alot of people use virutaldub but can not help.

Comment

• UncasMS
      Super Moderator
      • Nov 2001

capture the sound as wave, process it after the capturing process and you're done.

Comment

• rfs830
        • Jul 2002

so I can have virtuladub capture the sound and the video files seperate. Ok I will have to try that. I think my comptuer is to slow from it to. I only have a p3 500 but in a month I will have a dual mp 2000 rig and then i will retry it. Thanks for the help.

The think is that it dose it ok with the sound and video is put to getter but the sound is very low. I think Im hearing statci whick my be affecting it.
        Last edited by rfs830; 21 Dec 2002, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Working...