Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • robshope
    • Apr 2003

Sound Problems with DivX

Here is a pic of the gspot for this movie. In DivX Player 2.1, the video is perfect, but sound is in slow motion. In EVERY OTHER player I have (BS, ALLplayer, WMP, GDivX, ETC), I get perfect sound, but no picture (just a gray screen)......I have the latest Tsunami filter pack and I DO NOT have the Nimo pack. Please help me if possible! Thank you very much.
    Attached Files
  • UncasMS
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2001

which version of tsunami do you have and HOW did you install it (which option)?

i prefer ffdshow as playback filter - maybe you should give it a try, too

Comment

• robshope
      • Apr 2003

I installed Tsunami right off of your sight.....I also have ffdshow installed, but since I am so new to this, I don't quite understand how to "apply" or "use" them the right way.....

Comment

• Enchanter
        Old member
        • Feb 2002

Open the configuration of FFDShow (Start -> Programs -> FFDShow -> Configuration).

Under the Codec tab, select the type of codec (or FourCC code) that you want FFDShow to handle. In addition, go to Postprocessing tab and enable post-processing filters.

Comment

• robshope
          • Apr 2003

Thank you SO much! I did as you suggested and it worked on all players except Divx 2.1. But WHO CARES!!! All of the others are doing fine! Just FYI, when I open these files in the DivX player, the video is working but now I get just a "static" or white noise.
          Now I can feel confident in making a VCD that will work properly. Thank you all for your help!

Comment

• Enchanter
            Old member
            • Feb 2002

You're welcome.

Comment

Working...