• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • KitKat
    • Nov 2001

Settings of trailer of the week.

Hi,

I guess this is a question addressed to the webmaster..:
    What are the settings used to encode the trailers of the week (iDCT, codec settings, EVERYTHING! Plz, plz, plz w/ sugar on top!)?

I'm curious to know because no matter hard I try, I always get very average quality and some horizontal lines all across the movie. (Well, not real hard black lines, just straight lines where the blocks' edges are visible, as if the encoding process was done through five separate long horizontal rectangles). I changed all setttings to my knowledge and low and behold, each and every freaking times, the lines come back to haunt me (not to mention the quality _barely_ changes). Then my jaw just drops every week when I discover a new trailer with astounding quality...! Following that, I bang my head on the wall trying to figure out which single freaking checkbox I have to check/uncheck to get this result...!!

In the same line... I came across a rip with a signature in the filename as "ViTE". That rip was also just out-of-this-world in quality (not too mention compact too!). Anybody knows this person/group? He's/They're amazing.

Btw, UncasMS, I don't want to hear "Use NanDub"...

<- That's me getting my arse kicked by whoever encodes the trailers of the week...

Thanks!
  • UncasMS
    Super Moderator
    • Nov 2001

hehehe

you dont have to

Comment

Working...