Video plays upside down and backwards!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soccerstorm
    • Jul 2002

Video plays upside down and backwards!!!

I have Street Fighter Alpha on my computer, and I want to play it with DivX Playa.I get this error saying "please install DivX for Windows package first" thats the error I get trying to play something. And then the movie starts to play BUT it plays UPSIDE DOWN and BACKWARDS. The video plays like you looking at it upside down and through a mirror. Can someone PLEASE help me with this. I only downloaded the Playa to play movies in the DivX site download section. I'd appriciate it if someone helped me the newbie!~^^
    ~§torm
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

Download and install a DivX codec...

Or, if you feel comfortable making adjustments to the Windows Registry, go to: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Scrunch\WMVid eo\Vertical Flip Packed YUV, and then set the DWORD value of this registry key to 1.

Or download the Sasami player, which includes an option to filp the video "on the fly".
    Last edited by setarip; 26 Jul 2002, 01:02 PM.

Comment

• Soccerstorm
      • Jul 2002

Hehe thanx, but could you tell me how to get to my Windows Registry or HKEY_CURRENT_USER? I'd appriciate it, really! Thanx in advance...^^ Or, if you think its better, where I can get Sasami player hehe. I'm really new to this thing, so I'd like it if you gave me both ways to fix this.
      ~§torm

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

"could you tell me how to get to my Windows Registry or HKEY_CURRENT_USER?"

Run REGEDIT.EXE from your Windows directory...

Comment

Working...