Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pfsgio
    • Aug 2002

Upside down playback

All, I've encoded a movie using DivX 3.11, and playing it back it's upside down.

I've seen another post in this forum, and a change in a registry key was suggested, but I do not have that key

If I do the same encoding on another pc (both with XP Professional) with the same codec using Flask Xing Expert, I do not have the same problem and really dunna why

getting crazy, pls help
  • richie_577
    • Aug 2002

yes use virtualdub it does not matter what verion u use right when you have installed virtualdub open your movie file and go to video then filters and press add there should be a name called rotate and press ok u should now get a pop up box with rotate movents when yuv'e done that press ok and ok again then read a virtual guide that will make the avi go to www.Nicky Pages' Digital Solutions.com

Bye

Comment

• pfsgio
      • Aug 2002

Got it. But further problem is that my movie is already DivX compressed, and "filters" is available only in fullProcessing Mode...

Comment

• khp
        The Other
        • Nov 2001

You might get the latest version of DirectVobsub.

Set 'Direct Vobsub Configure'->General->Loading->always load.

After doing this open an avi file in wmp6.4, or any other player that lets you access playback filter properties.

In wmp6.4 select File->properties->Advanced->'Direct Vobsub'->misc->'Flip picture vertically'
        Donate your idle CPU time for something usefull.
        http://folding.stanford.edu/

Comment

• pfsgio
          • Aug 2002

Thanks a lot!
          I'll try.
          But the real question is: how comes?

Comment

Working...