Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LiQuiD_MoJo
    • Jun 2002

Problem with viewing Divx on tv-out

I have a VisionTek GeForce4 Ti4600. I can play the movies on my computer and see evertything fine, but on my tv it dosent show up. Everything else shows up my desktop and the windows media player. But inside it everything is black, i dont see how i can view it on my monitor but cant see it on my tv.

I had Divx 5.0.2, then i tried to watch them on a friends tv-out and it worked fine, so i downgraded to the version he had 5.0 still nothing. If anyone has any ****ing clue what is going on help would be great!

Ok i found out that its the Divx compression thats screwing me....it wont show on my tv-out. I have a video that is MS-MPEG4 V3 that works on the tv-out and all my divx's ones wont show on the tv but they work fine on the monitor. Anyone have any idea as to why this might be?

Edit: I do have my NView set to Clone
  • Glanz
    • Aug 2002

i have the ge force mx 420 and when i set my card to clone it works fine my friend has a ge force ti 4600 with tv out and when he does that same thing i do his wont work just like urs. i set his tv as his primary display by right clicking on the picture on the right in the nview section. His card worked for playing movies on his tv when i did this and i just changed his monitor back to the primary display when i was done. i dont think this is the right way to do this but it worked for me i dont know why the clone part didnt work but i hope this helps u

Comment

Working...