Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Digitale
    • Sep 2002

Dual Language File Question........

Hello, I downloaded this (.avi) file that has dual languages embedded into the audio, though when I play it, all of the languages play at once..........I just want the English portion to play, how do I accomplish this?.............Thanks.

OS is XP PRO
    256mb ram
    900mhz
    ATI Rage Fury Pro(32)mb
    WMP9(2800)build
  • khp
    The Other
    • Nov 2001

Try installing the Morgan stream switcher.
    Donate your idle CPU time for something usefull.
    http://folding.stanford.edu/

Comment

• Digitale
      • Sep 2002

I have that program installed but I'm not sure how to get it to work properly to accomplish what I'm trying to do. This is the first time I have downloaded this file type, so I am unfamiliar with programs that would allow for utilization of its kind. A more detailed description of how exactly to substract the other languages, leaving only the English, would be helpful. Thanks.

Comment

• totalz
        • Oct 2002

if u are using wmp6.4, u can use the right mouse click to open the context menu, and u can choose the audio output under the language section. *** remember that Morgan stream switcher is not compatible with the TMF audio filter...

read the readme.txt of Morgan stream switcher...

Comment

• Digitale
          • Sep 2002

I have WMP9(beta) build 2800. When playing this particular file and checking the language options, it's already defaulted to English, yet those other languages still come through. Remember, I am new to this file-type and what ever app is available to make use of the audio selection. So, if you or anyone else are familiar with the processes involved, could you be so kind as to maybe post screenshots of step-by-step measures necessary to arrive at my objective, this would be very helpful and I would be most appreciative of your assistance. Thanks.

Comment

Working...