Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • arminio
    • Oct 2002

Need DivX player with adjustable playback rate

I have problem with playback of 23.x DivX on TV via ATI RADEON - result is jerky playback produced with conversion from 23.x fps to PAL 825) fps on my TV.

I noticed that speeding of playback can solve problem (speedup of approx. 1.05X produce "virtual" 25 fps and smooth playback ) but I can't find decent DivX player with subtitle support and adjustable speed availability ...

Anybody know some solution ?
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

If what you are saying is correct, why not simply use VirtualDub to create a NEW version of the video by simply changing the framerate to 25Fps (Set both video and audio to "Direct Stream Copying". From under the "Video" dropdown menu, select framerate. Set to 25Fps. Save with a new filename.)

Comment

• arminio
      • Oct 2002

I already tried that but resul is mess with A/V synchronistaion (biiig lipsync).
      In this case I need to stretch audio to fit 25fps and that is too much work (and quality will reduce because of MP3->WAV->MP3 conversion).

Simple playback speed increment will help but I can't find decent payer that can do that ...

Comment

Working...