Problems with My.Big.Fat.Greek.Wedding.DVD.SCREENER.XviD-KSi!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • totallyrad
    • Jan 2003

Problems with My.Big.Fat.Greek.Wedding.DVD.SCREENER.XviD-KSi!

Hi guys, until yesterday i have no idea what is Xvid, but i take
    the movie My.Big.Fat.Greek.Wedding.DVD.SCREENER.XviD-KSi
    and my problems begin, i already see the full sites above
    xvid ( doom9, xvid.org, koepis, nic's ) . Dowload the binaries (codecs) and nicopack and a lot of stuffs. Ok! The movies now load but the sound and the subtitles go away and the video appears like slow-motion. Do you know what i mean? I try to
    finalize all my programs and have memory system free, but doesn't work! The movie continuous slowly too much, while the sound and the subtitles are normal. Someone could helpe-me.
    I very apreciate!
  • alleroosen
    • Jan 2003

I have the same problem with Signs and have tried almost all the available types/versions of codecs and players. The film will play well for about 20+ minutes and it is all slowwww-motion after that.

GSpot shows that the codecs are ok and shouldn't have problem with the film.

VirtualDub reports 2933 frames, 22 frames bad, 2911 good but undecodable.

So I went and downloaded Signs again (long wait again ) and finally found one that plays well throughout. Both the good/working file and the faulty file is 701 MB (735,064,064 bytes), but the good one has a MD5 sum of 177424fd2bbe5380a35801bf81286ec8.

It may or may not be the codec/setu[, it may be the film too. Use GSpot and then VirtualDub to confirm.

Hope this help.

Comment

• totallyrad
      • Jan 2003

Thanks for you help. I finnaly watch yhe movie with the bsplayer
      Sometimes the problem continues but is for a short time.
      I think its because the movie was encoded with 23976frm/s
      and when i rip the movie i always use 29900frm/s.
      OK! Bye!

Comment

Working...