Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dannydsiu
    • Jan 2003

Conversion for the SHARP AV Portable Player

I have recently bought the japanese import , sharp av1 player (mpeg4 player) and i have problems trying to convert video files to put into the player. The player has SD slot.
    It uses ASF file for the audio and a weird format that i can't figure out which is .ZM2 , i found out that it supposed to be G726 format
    but when i try to convert a mp3 to G726 format and change the extension back .zm2 it does work.

well i'm mainly ask for help on the video party.

I got the video down but i can't seem to get the audio. the player uses ISO MPEG-4 Video V1 for its video source and for audio it uses MPEG Layer-3. I haven't found a program that supports both of these conversion for ASF or WMV.

I use windows media encoder 9 and i can get the video to part to play but i can get the audio work.
    because windows media encoder 9 only uses its codec and it does have a codec for mpeg layer-3.

i was wonder if there is anyway to bypass that and try to use a mpeg layer-3 codec instead of the windows audio.

or if there is any other program out there that converts asf / wmv with a ISO MPEG-4 Video V1 for video and Mpeg layer-3 codec for the audio.

NEeeed.....help been work on it for days...please...arggg.....frustation is that over me

PS i attached a video file of how the file should be...

Thanks so much

-DANNY
Working...