X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jordt
    • Feb 2003

Divx movies play faster !!

I need some help !!!!

My divx movies fast forwards a few seconds at the time. It does not hack, it plays faster. It is no particular place in the movies, it's pure random !! This is pretty annoying, and i hope someone can help me sort this out !!

I have a Gforce4 Ti 4200 with the 41.09 driver, and use Windows XP. I have installed the nimo codec pack and the 5.02 driver. but no matter what codecs i use (tried a lot of diffrent codec packs) it does not correct the problem.

i think this is a hardware settings problem, but i fell i have tried everything..... Please help, im going nuts !!!!
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

Have you tried using different PLAYERS (Such as the old reliable Windows Media Player v.6.4)?

Comment

• jordt
      • Feb 2003

Yes, i have tried tons of players, and it is the same problem in all of them..... i't driving me nuts......im gonna loose it soon

Comment

• Batman
        Lord of Digital Video
        Lord of Digital Video
        • Jan 2002

I would recommend that you refrain from installing the NIMO codec pack, choosing instead to install only the codecs you need. You may want to try BSPLAYER and FFDSHOW (to playback divx 5/4/3 and xvid content).

Comment

Working...