Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • _Alien__
    • Mar 2003

Xvid Problems

I see xvid whit green tint, then qhen i install nimo pack i dont put the morgan the green dont show more, but i cant see xvid the image is flashing, what i must do?? if i install ffd the images is the same is flashing
  • The Edge
    Digital Video Expert
    Digital Video Expert
    • Jan 2003

Hi, and welcome.
    Goto Start/Programs/FFDshow/Configuration and make sure "Use XviD" is unticked.
    I've posted a screenshot.

Edge
    Attached Files
    "…I know the industry is formally opposed to that kind of thing [bootlegging] but I'm not. I don't have a problem with it at all." -- Paul McGuiness"

Comment

• _Alien__
      • Mar 2003

Ths for the welcome
      The "Use XviD" is unticked and the flashing continues, is the same in MP42 e MP43 the image flashing, only in media player i can see fine in bsplayer or microdvd i have this problem, only Divx i can see fine . Whit Nimo Pack (whit Morgan Multimedia Stream) i can take the flashing but the image is green .

Comment

• The Edge
        Digital Video Expert
        Digital Video Expert
        • Jan 2003

Download this XviD codec (get the XviD-17022003-1.exe one) and "Tick" XviD during FFDshow install. Try again.

Edge
        "…I know the industry is formally opposed to that kind of thing [bootlegging] but I'm not. I don't have a problem with it at all." -- Paul McGuiness"

Comment

• _Alien__
          • Mar 2003

Its equal, the image flashing, well must use media player to see everything - divx, ths all for your help

Comment

Working...