Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • prongman1
    • Apr 2003

mpeg/avi/tv card playback glitch

I have just put together what should be a smokebox, intel PEBT2 board, P4 2.4 gig, 512 kingston RAM, Radeon 9000 pro vid card, and everything smokes. Except I get a glitch every 2 seconds playing avis/mpegs/TV card. I have tried everything...shuttong off all applications, turning off proccesses, downloading the latest BIOS, etc. NOTHING seem to cure this problem. Even trying a new video and TV card. Any suggestions?
  • Batman
    Lord of Digital Video
    Lord of Digital Video
    • Jan 2002

Try playing the files in BSPLAYER, also make sure that your system isn't overheating.

You might also want to use the FFDSHOW playback filter for playing back divx/xvid content.

Comment

• prongman1
      • Apr 2003

What about the same problem occuring with the TV card.....I have tried both an ATI and an Aver card and they do the same thing.

Comment

• Batman
        Lord of Digital Video
        Lord of Digital Video
        • Jan 2002

Please clarify. Did you try my suggestions? If so, did they help in any way?

You may also want to make sure you have the latest drivers for your video card.

Comment

• prongman1
          • Apr 2003

Hi,

i just tried your suggestions. No change at all. Everything still glitches.

Comment

• surfseeker
            • Apr 2003

tv out glich

i`ve got a nvidia gforce4 64mb graphics card 1300mhz amd duron and 256mb of ram, and also experience slight glighes of slight tearing or pauses for only a milisecond but can be distracting watching through the tv-out . Can anybody help please?

Comment

Working...