X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beno
    • Feb 2003

problem with full screen ?

Hey how's it going,
    I'm having problems with all movies encoded with xvid. In the past i've been able to view them full screen no problem.. but after letting my family use the pc at home for a couple months, the same movies won't go full screen.. they're about 50% of the size maybe? 640x480 seems like the resolution its at.. not too sure, and it's in the bottom left corner of the screen. I'm using windows media player 8 and I tried AVI preview also, both with the same result. Before I posted I tried uninstalling the xvid codec I had installed (Koepi's Build 04102002-1), rebooted.. made sure the movie wouldnt play, reinstalled Koepi's build, rebooted, and the movies still play at the wrong resolution. I tried uninstalling Koepi's build and installed the xvid coded from the ffdshow installation.. same result. I'm open to any ideas, you may have.. but this one is puzzling me. All movies w/o xvid work fine too.. ah well, have a good one.. I'll post any updates.
  • okkie
    • Jul 2003

Same ploblem

HELP!!!!!!!!!!! I got the same problemen. I hope someone will got a sulution for it.
    thnx

Comment

Working...