Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • prince_albert
    • May 2003

can you take to avi files and make one

im ripping a movie and when i load flaskmpegs ifo file from ripping with smart ripper i get a error message i was wondering how i could convert the split files into one movie cuz it will only let me convert one vob file at a time can soem one help
  • setarip
    Retired
    • Dec 2001

"when i load flaskmpegs ifo file from ripping with smart ripper i get a error message"

1) What version of Flask are you using?

2) Did you rip the ENTIRE DVD or only the movie files?

3) If you ripped the ENTIRE DVD, are you sure you've selected the movie's .IFO and not the "VIDEO_TS.IFO"?

4) If it's a multi-angle movie, did you set SmartRipper to select only one angle (If you did, Flask cannot process based on the .IFO)

5) What is the exact error message generated by Flask?

6) have you previously successfully processed any movies with Flask?
    Last edited by setarip; 6 Jul 2003, 10:55 AM.

Comment

• prince_albert
      • May 2003

im useing flaskmpeg0.7.8.39 and the error message is an error ocurred when opening the file thats all it says and i have copyed 10 movies with flask i didnt have problems till i reformated so im going to reformat again and see if its windows mesing with it its the only thing i can think of taht would be giving me problems cuz i have all my programs running off my 80gig hard drive and my windows on my 30 gig so whe i reformated it shouldnt of messed with the program settings im running windows 2000 pro if the reformatting fixed the prob i will post it up but some advice would be good in the mean time im a newbe im still learning so any advice would be great thanx

Comment

• setarip
        Retired
        • Dec 2001

2) Did you rip the ENTIRE DVD or only the movie files?

3) If you ripped the ENTIRE DVD, are you sure you've selected the movie's .IFO and not the "VIDEO_TS.IFO"?

4) If it's a multi-angle movie, did you set SmartRipper to select only one angle (If you did, Flask cannot process based on the .IFO)

Comment

• prince_albert
          • May 2003

the only thing i realy messed with was the language settings on the ifo settings i just just tryed the both and fask would only pick one up and its the one with teh error and i didnt pick any moveie files smartripper picked it out its self the movie im trying to ripp is friday i dad this problem wit anouther movie when it tryed ripping it in frinch and i used dvdmaster2001 when i tryed taht one it i checked rip movie and it just ripped the misic vid so im trying to get smart ripper to do it and as far as teh angle ive tryred selecting differnt angles and i couldnt find the movei on it im very stumped

Comment

• setarip
            Retired
            • Dec 2001

Perhaps you'll have more success using DVDDecrypter to properly rip the FULL DVD (Use "File mode" - from the "Edit" dropdown menu, choose "Select ALL files", NOT "Select movie")...

Comment

• prince_albert
              • May 2003

all give that a tryed thanx for you help all let you know if i get it to work

Comment

• setarip
                Retired
                • Dec 2001

"thanx for you help all"

My pleasure ;>}

Comment

• prince_albert
                  • May 2003

im trying to ripp the outhers and it has 2 angles can some one explan to me whats what cuz when i ripped angle one it erored out and when i ripp angle to it would start the compression till it hit one % there flask erores out im useing the new flast loading the files off ifo files and i know there the right ones can soem one explann to me what im doing wrong

Comment

• crispy
                    • Mar 2003

MPEG MEDIATOR

You can open the .vobs and add them together.

No need for .ifo file at all.

Comment

• setarip
                      Retired
                      • Dec 2001

To crispy

MPEG Mediator cannot properly process multi-angle videos...

Comment

Working...